Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Biden to officially nominates Kentanji Brown Jackson for US Supreme Court. Update: KBJ becomes 1st Blk woman Confirmed to the SCOTUS

If Clyburn put her up I know she is terrible.

He tried to slide Michelle Childs through and she has issues within her own state. Can't wait for the skeletons of this one to come out.

SCOTUS only rules for corporations anyways.

That was my mistake.

For some reason I thought she was the one from SC that he was supporting, but she's not.

This Jackson lady went to Harvard, so she's part of the machine.

I did some reasearch on her and This is a really really good pick.

She believes and rehabilitative justice and most her cases she rules like that.

I really hope they don’t like the republicans fuck this up.

Y’all really surprised she’s married to one of them?

I woulda been more surprised if she was married to a black man.

Where y’all been?

Let a lot of black women tell it, once they get to a certain level of success, it's impossible to find a suitable black man to marry.

Also, Tucker and everyone holding this woman to different standards than the rest of the SC prospects in recent history are racist. We know that, but Biden pretty much opened the door when he basically came out and said that the primary qualifications for his pick were that the person be black and a woman.

Let a lot of black women tell it, once they get to a certain level of success, it's impossible to find a suitable black man to marry.

Also, Tucker and everyone holding this woman to different standards than the rest of the SC prospects in recent history are racist. We know that, but Biden pretty much opened the door when he basically came out and said that the primary qualifications for his pick were that the person be black and a woman.

Bruh...it wouldn't have made a difference had he announced it or not.

These racist wytes STILL would've come up wit a whole slew of racists reasons why she's not qualified. That pussy azzz Fucker KKKarlson is gonna bring up how she got a C on her biology assignment next.

Fuck him! Racist piece of shit

Bruh...it wouldn't have made a difference had he announced it or not.

These racist wytes STILL would've come up wit a whole slew of racists reasons why she's not qualified. That pussy azzz Fucker KKKarlson is gonna bring up how she got a C on her biology assignment next.

Fuck him! Racist piece of shit

True, but Biden didn't have to make it easy on them. He basically gave them a gift wrapped justification for their racist bullshit this time. I like them with their white robes off, so there is no need to give them a place to hide.

True, but Biden didn't have to make it easy on them. He basically gave them a gift wrapped justification for their racist bullshit this time. I like them with their white robes off, so there is no need to give them a place to hide.

You can't put that on him tho as THE sole reason. As long as that woman has brown skin...they was coming wit their racism.

Let them cry about it. B/c we all know them white tears...

giphy (4).gif

...taste SO delicious!

You can't put that on him tho as THE sole reason. As long as that woman has brown skin...they was coming wit their racism.

Let them cry about it. B/c we all know them white tears...

View attachment 783064

...taste SO delicious!

I'm not saying the sole reason they are being racist is because of Biden. I'm saying that there is no reason to give them any grounds for a fake ass justification of their racism.

If you tried to call Tucker Carlson out on the difference between how he's treating this woman and how he treated Kavanaugh, for example, his obvious answer would be that Trump appointed Kavanauh because of his qualifications and not his race and gender. Now we may know that's a lie, but again, Biden telling everyone that he was going to appoint a black woman instead of just doing it is what opened the door for all of this. It's not even just me saying this, some of the people that were actually in contention said the same thing. They said it was a mixed blessing because it's about time the Supreme Court has a black woman, but it's also problematic because it would make it seem like the person was selective for their identity and not their qualifications. No one likes feeling like that.

I'm not saying the sole reason they are being racist is because of Biden. I'm saying that there is no reason to give them any grounds for a fake ass justification of their racism.

If you tried to call Tucker Carlson out on the difference between how he's treating this woman and how he treated Kavanaugh, for example, his obvious answer would be that Trump appointed Kavanauh because of his qualifications and not his race and gender. Now we may know that's a lie, but again, Biden telling everyone that he was going to appoint a black woman instead of just doing it is what opened the door for all of this. It's not even just me saying this, some of the people that were actually in contention said the same thing. They said it was a mixed blessing because it's about time the Supreme Court has a black woman, but it's also problematic because it would make it seem like the person was selective for their identity and not their qualifications. No one likes feeling like that.

Who cares what these racists think though? They been nominating unqualified white men for like 200 years and not once did they feel the need to justify that shit to us.

Who cares what these racists think though? They been nominating unqualified white men for like 200 years and not once did they feel the need to justify that shit to us.

I don't know why ya'll keep saying things like that. I know you guys like to act like these people don't control the country but they do. They tell lies about CRT and now suddenly it's ok to erase black people from school curricula. They tell lies about black crime, and suddenly it's ok to push stricter laws and consequences. Their lies matter because they need public support to do this shit, and gullible people fall for the tricks.

Ya'll might not care about the shit, but it affects all of us.

I don't know why ya'll keep saying things like that. I know you guys like to act like these people don't control the country but they do. They tell lies about CRT and now suddenly it's ok to erase black people from school curricula. They tell lies about black crime, and suddenly it's ok to push stricter laws and consequences. Their lies matter because they need public support to do this shit, and gullible people fall for the tricks.

Ya'll might not care about the shit, but it affects all of us.

I don't think you're getting the point here... they're going to be what they are and do all that extra shit regardless.

There's no need to tiptoe around these people hoping to not trigger their racism; they keep that shit on deck.

I don't think you're getting the point here... they're going to be what they are and do all that extra shit regardless.

There's no need to tiptoe around these people hoping to not trigger their racism; they keep that shit on deck.

It's not about Tucker. It's about the masses that are easily led astray. The way Biden went about things makes the racists seem like they have a point. Again, even people in consideration for the job felt it was a bad move, so of course people who have no idea what it feels like to be black in America would question it.

I'm not telling anybody to tiptoe around, but like it or not, politics has gamesmanship associated with it, and bad moves hurt. This chick was nominated. She hasn't been installed. It's a lot easier for the people in Congress that would oppose her to do so when they seem to have a valid reason, and Biden basically gave them one.

It's not about Tucker. It's about the masses that are easily led astray. The way Biden went about things makes the racists seem like they have a point. Again, even people in consideration for the job felt it was a bad move, so of course people who have no idea what it feels like to be black in America would question it.

I'm not telling anybody to tiptoe around, but like it or not, politics has gamesmanship associated with it, and bad moves hurt. This chick was nominated. She hasn't been installed. It's a lot easier for the people in Congress that would oppose her to do so when they seem to have a valid reason, and Biden basically gave them one.
Should have just nominated a black woman without publicly promising to do so beforehand.

I think we all know that the whining, suggestions, accusations and innuendo would still be exactly the same... "She only got the job because she's a black woman" or on the other side... "he's just pandering"

It is what it is.

Back