Welcome To aBlackWeb

Better Prod: Jermaine Dupri vs Jimmy Jam/Terry Lewis

Which One U Got?

• Total voters
lol if yall think any of those alexander songs are fuckin with anything i just posted then we can just stop here lol

To answer ur question, Sade and Badu for example..

Niggas who listen to that era (control) of janet, more than likely listen to madonna and niggas who listen to her ..... well u know

Nice choices in Badu and Sade (she got Nigerian roots)

I don't listen to Madonna. Only album of hers I messed with was her RnB one produced by them ATL niggas in the 90s

Range?...

1982 - SOS Band - Tell Me You Still Care

1992 - BDK - A Job Ain't Nothing But Work

2001 - MJB - No More Drama

2015 - Charlie Wilson - Hey Lover

What album?

madonna-bedtimestories-classof94-04.jpg

c5FYGE

Range?...

1982 - SOS Band - Tell Me You Still Care

1992 - BDK - A Job Ain't Nothing But Work

2001 - MJB - No More Drama

2015 - Charlie Wilson - Hey Lover

Is that BDK song better than Money Aint a Thing or Welcome To ATL or Give it to ya?

Is No More Drama better than Always Be My Baby?

Hey Lover better than Nice and Slow?

lol that's why i like sitting down and comparing the music. Lets really sit down and compare the bodies of work.

Is that BDK song better than Money Aint a Thing or Welcome To ATL or Give it to ya?

Is No More Drama better than Always Be My Baby?

Hey Lover better than Nice and Slow?

lol that's why i like sitting down and comparing the music. Lets really sit down and compare the bodies of work.

Not 1 joint you posted is comparable to the Alexander O'Neal shit I dropped or even better than "That's The Way Love Goes"...

Don't move the goalpost you asked for range I gave you 4 decades worth...

You're lil too proud, u made the same post 3 times lol U Dilla 3 times nigga?

To answer ur question, Sade and Badu for example..

Niggas who listen to that era (control) of janet, more than likely listen to madonna and niggas who listen to her ..... well u know

So you that nigga ridin up n down Alabama Ave blasting Smooth Operator and Sweetest Taboo

:hahaha:

Not 1 joint you posted is comparable to the Alexander O'Neal shit I dropped or even better than "That's The Way Love Goes"...

Don't move the goalpost you asked for range I gave you 4 decades worth...

Yeah I edited my post. That's the album. Production by LA Reid & Baby face alongside Dallas Austin

Back