Poll Better Crew : Dip Set or State Property

Better Crew

• Dip Set

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • State Property

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
I been in LA and TX most of my life

niggas was definitely on beans and freeway tough.....and the movie is hood classic

So you going to sit up here and tell me that niggas in htown and Dallas was fuckin with state p over dipset lol

man I cant tell you what everybody did damn lol....thats two big ass cities

meaning numbers wise, im sure dip sold more records in both places

im usually speaking on what was hot in the street, and with people I was around.....it was never Cameron and Jimmy and co

like I said, i knew dudes in high school that were on them but they were literally the type of people that shit was marketed to

shiny denim, scrolling belt buckle, eye brow slash niggas

ya'll remember the double edge????? lmfao

like the front inch all the way around they shit was brushed down and THEN the twists started??

yeah, they was dip fans

Niggaz fucked with that Wayne/ Juelz mixtape, the game Jim Jones certified gangster and ballin....

That was like the last credible effort from them....

And this shit

After that dipset fizzeld out. Niggaz had bird gang, skull gang... Too much going on

Niggaz fucked with that Wayne/ Juelz mixtape, the game Jim Jones certified gangster and ballin....

That was like the last credible effort from them....

And this shit

After that dipset fizzeld out. Niggaz had bird gang, skull gang... Too much going on

Thanks for admitting dipset >>>>>>>>state p

Never listen to state p album post
That's your problem.
I've listened to damnd near everything dipset put out that period.. They were hot... But lacked substance upon further listenings

SP had much more substance. Much more replay. Much more passion.

They weren't hot for the moment songs.. They was real shit you could identify with an relate to.

Real emotion and authenticity that me as a fan looked for in artists.

I forget y'all trendy Niggaz tho.
Trendy often lacks substance

Diplomatic immunity was better than SP1

SP2 was better than diplomatic immunity 2

That's your problem.
I've listened to damnd near everything dipset put out that period.. They were hot... But lacked substance upon further listenings

SP had much more substance. Much more replay. Much more passion.

They weren't hot for the moment songs.. They was real shit you could identify with an relate to.

Real emotion and authenticity that me as a fan looked for in artists.

I forget y'all trendy Niggaz tho.
Trendy often lacks substance
I don't have to like every artist with substance . I didn't like sp and didn't find them appealing.

Hip hop can be fun you know!

Back