Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Better Crew : Dip Set or State Property

Better Crew

• Dip Set

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • State Property

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
Waiting for that State Property vs Kriss Kross thread, Beanie need a win badly. He's like 0-4 or some shit.

Reading some of the shit in here when people were younger I can legit see how niggas get into heated arguments because the dumb ass shit people be saying

Unfiltered, unmitigated, unnecessary ignorance and stupidity are my pet peeve. It’s like nails on a chalkboard. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, yes, but niggas be way out in left field wit they shit, tryna pass it off as the norm, or factual. Like, c’mon, my nigga. Smh.

Niggas gon nig though, I guess.

what hand ya'll niggas roll up wit?

anigif_enhanced-22393-1435615038-2.gif

lmao U think old man Jimmy cant get snuck backstage??

niggas need to pick on a nigga wit two full lungs is all im sayin

tenor.gif

man is a senior citizen and disabled

lmao U think old man Jimmy cant get snuck backstage??

niggas need to pick on a nigga wit two full lungs is all im sayin

tenor.gif

man is a senior citizen and disabled

Well put the Draco’s down and stop talking tough

He talking out his ass....

Typical response when a nigga talking out his ass

Like Jay Z said Men Lie Women lie Numbers Don’t ... and according this poll ... State Property ain’t never had defining moment to remember... until you count Freeway losing to Cassidy in a freestyle battle... And Freeway crying for a beat to rap over in a battle....lol

Like Jay Z said Men Lie Women lie Numbers Don’t ... and according this poll ... State Property ain’t never had defining moment to remember... until you count Freeway losing to Cassidy in a freestyle battle... And Freeway crying for a beat to rap over in a battle....lol

Now that was a battle

While majority of people was wearing Air Force Ones in 2000’s @King Du was rocking a pair of Pro-Keds this is State Property only defining moment in Hip Hop...
E1D8FBC7-9FD4-4BD3-9A79-7A04F0ED30E4.jpeg

like niggaz lis literally making excuses for Dipset...

yea SP has better rappers, they made beter songs, they had better music...

but dipset had cooler clothes

chris zapping on mobbdeep beats....like wtf.....

Who said they made better songs and had better music. State prop shit was grimey and depressing it was good. But dipset put better sings out

And while real Niggaz was taking shots and drinking beers y'all hoe ass trendy lil girl Niggaz was drinking the dip set juice in clubs..... Literally

sizzurp_cover.jpg

Nobody on SP has been relevant for like 10 years.

Besides Beans getting them Mack Mittens put on him

That's cuz y'all Niggaz lame

Oschino and Chris mixtape game been vicious

Peedi pops up on hot shit every now n then..... No pun intended

Free stay in the studio.

Yall just listen to what y'all want to....

But these SP Niggaz stay with good shit that the hip hop fan in me truly appreciates

Du you know you my nigga but you one of maybe 10,000 fans of SP

I won’t say that SP didn’t have a nice run and had some cuts back in the day but they wasn’t seeing DS.

Peak for Peak, this thread is disrespectful

Back