Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Better Crew : Dip Set or State Property

Better Crew

• Dip Set

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • State Property

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
State Property never had the impact that Dipset had and you know it. If both squads dropped an album right now Dip would be more anticipated

because they were into more marketable, flashy shit......the fruity pebble era is theirs.....everything was loud and pretty

and i don't even know who the fuck their boy pooda brown is, but this nigga was nasty too

because they were into more marketable, flashy shit......the fruity pebble era is theirs.....everything was loud and pretty
so self proclaimed hip hop fans admitting they distracted by flashy bright colors and hot beats....

not lyrics, bars, and content?????

like 5 people admitted SP had the better rappers....

this shit shameful

:scust1:

Reactions: 1/2
like niggaz lis literally making excuses for Dipset...

yea SP has better rappers, they made beter songs, they had better music...

but dipset had cooler clothes

chris zapping on mobbdeep beats....like wtf.....

I was never a dipset fan at all. To me they had a few songs here and there.

SP was better to me but its facts that dipset had a much bigger movement than SP.

Dipset having a bigger movement doesn't mean they were better than SP though.

After I saw “Young Gunz first album was a classic” I read nothing else in this thread

Diplomats got played from c2c .....state p. Not so much.

Why is this even a question?

Name a state property anthem? Lol

Young Gunz first album was TOUGH, but i wouldnt call it a classic at all

Diplomats got played from c2c .....state p. Not so much.

Why is this even a question?

The logic you're using in saying that is the equivalent of saying Eminem is better than Black Thought.

Just cause they got more spins and were more popular doesn't mean they were better.

Did roc da mic somehow not exist in your world?

The video that not only introduced the entire group but also showed clips to the self titled movie??

The logic you're using in saying that is the equivalent of saying Eminem is better than Black Thought.

Just cause they got more spins and were more popular doesn't mean they were better.

Bad Analogy both were black. They were signed the roc and both got pushed.

The deciding factor in this is the music which dipset is the clear winner.

Anyone can just spit bars but you have to have other factors that your not including. Likability and Charisma dipset had.

The video that not only introduced the entire group but also showed clips to the self titled movie??

Not in the south which goes back to my point that dipset music was c2c.

nope, no south card on this one

we fucked with SP bruh

as a matter of fact....the ONLY niggas i knew that even cared about dipset were straight up and down school kids...niggas wit curfews and allowances lol.....they was fresh tho they had the whole jean suits, i just got the pants

I been in LA and TX most of my life

niggas was definitely on beans and freeway tough.....and the movie is hood classic

Back