Better Movie?

• John Wick

• Paid In Full

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys paid in full is not better than John wick man lol
to-you.gif

John Wick didnt add anything to the action genre. The hand to hand combat, gun scenes, etc...admittedly are top tier, but im pretty sure you could've plugged any random white male actor in that role and it would've still gotten 4 movies out of it.

hell, I would even venture to say this could've been a full fledged asian flick and it would still get the same amount of love.

Cool movie, but not better than Paid in full in terms of overall story or acting.

I've watched John wick 2, maybe 3 times.

Paid in full....50+

John Wick didnt add anything to the action genre. The hand to hand combat, gun scenes, etc...admittedly are top tier, but im pretty sure you could've plugged any random white male actor in that role and it would've still gotten 4 movies out of it.

hell, I would even venture to say this could've been a full fledged asian flick and it would still get the same amount of love.

Cool movie, but not better than Paid in full in terms of overall story or acting.

Hold up, are you in a roundabout way trying to call John Wick basic, while lifting Paid in Full.

:wtf33: ........yeah there have never been a story bout drug dealers

Hold up, are you in a roundabout way trying to call John Wick basic, while lifting Paid in Full.

:wtf33: ........yeah there have never been a story bout drug dealers
Sir, on it's own merit, it's probably a great film

This is a thread where we are choosing which one is the better of the two.

If Wick was matched against something else, my answer might be different

Don't make this the producer beat tournament all over again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back