Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Berserk: The Golden Age Arc

Yea that shit was awful lmao but I mean....again, this a demon we talkin bout lol.

:js4:

Like I had a bit of an issue with the character of casca as a whole. She ain't really have a purpose outside of unrequited love with Griffith. But I can't think of any anime I've seen (which isnt that much btw) where the female characters are fully fleshed out and have shit to do outside of the dudes they hang around with. I have more issue with that than her being raped like that.

Armitage
Iria
Appleseed
Battle Angel

Those are all anime that are a little older, but the females are the main character. Then there are plenty of anime where the female characters aren't just window dressing. Cowboy Bebop is a good example. Faye is definitely her own character.

giphy.gif
In the manga and movies she looked like she was enjoying her only issue was guts getting cucked in front of her

You
Yea that shit was awful lmao but I mean....again, this a demon we talkin bout lol.

:js4:

Like I had a bit of an issue with the character of casca as a whole. She ain't really have a purpose outside of unrequited love with Griffith. But I can't think of any anime I've seen (which isnt that much btw) where the female characters are fully fleshed out and have shit to do outside of the dudes they hang around with. I have more issue with that than her being raped like that.
You haven’t watched a lot of anime. There’s ton where the female lead are damn near Mary Sue or main character

Just downloaded the torrent for the OG 1997 anime. Bout to see if this lives up to all the hype surrounding this classic.

Just like got
More details which makes for a better story
But the show had an ending which is why I kept with it instead of tryna read the books. If I wana know something I'll just Google it fuck GRRM til he finish the series

But the show had an ending which is why I kept with it instead of tryna read the books. If I wana know something I'll just Google it fuck GRRM til he finish the series
I feel u.
We all got our preferences. I more read manga because shows take way too fucking long to catch up to shit. If ima watch an anime I need that shit completed and not wait years for another season. Only shit ongoing I'd watch is prolly db super

That burning sensation knowing that they were finally unable to unpotatoe casca after Griffith fucked common sense outta her and the author switched focus to Griffith instead. Damn gotta really think bout it Griffith really mind broke casca with demon dick

Bruh...he mentality reduced that hefa to child. Ain't no way she coming back from that. And if she does...she gonna be on some avenging murderous shyt until she finds Griff and slaughters him.

Back