Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Berserk: The Golden Age Arc

I think when she first met Griffith, then during that battle when she was sick I think ol' boy tried then.

But speaking of bandaged Griffith trying to get some, that shit was hilarious, lol. Nigga couldn't stand, couldn't extend out his hands or anything and was straight dry humping Casca, lol. And she let him! She loved his dirty draws for real.

I know demon Griffith raped her cause she didn't give her consent in that moment, but I think under different circumstances she would have consented.

That shyt was

Sadder

Dena

Bitch

Nigga is fucc'd all the way up...and all he could think about was gettin pussy? Lol!

But I don't think she would've consented under different circumstances. She knew who she wanted to give the draws to. So bruh would've been s.o.l. regardless.

That shyt was

Sadder

Dena

Bitch

Nigga is fucc'd all the way up...and all he could think about was gettin pussy? Lol!

But I don't think she wouldwou consented under different circumstances. She knew who she wanted to give the draws to. So bruh would've been s.o.l. regardless.
Lol, dude was a real sex addict, lol.

And Casca settled for Guts, but she always loved Griffith.

A lot.
Good news tho
You'll catch up b4 it ends
That burning sensation knowing that they were finally unable to unpotatoe casca after Griffith fucked common sense outta her and the author switched focus to Griffith instead. Damn gotta really think bout it Griffith really mind broke casca with demon dick

That burning sensation knowing that they were finally unable to unpotatoe casca after Griffith fucked common sense outta her and the author switched focus to Griffith instead. Damn gotta really think bout it Griffith really mind broke casca with demon dick
I'm kinda disturbed how gleefully y'all talking bout cascas rape. But yea that switch to griffith after ol girl came back is like that nigga(the author) was just fuckin with us and trying to remind us to hate griffith.
Don't nobody wanna c this fuck nigga and his fake ass Kingdom

Fuck Griffith. Guts be going thru it tho. Like my nigga life is rough.

It's been super rough. I can't remember if they showed it in the anime, but his father figure gave him super tough love early on and he was raped by another dude in the mercenary group he grew up in. He got his revenge, but still...

So we gonna pretend she didn’t look like she was enjoying it
giphy.gif

So what happens in the anime? What's the timeline difference between the movies and the anime?

For me it wasn't that it was rape. It was the manner in which it happened. Dude fucked her seven ways from Sunday in front of a demon audience all while staring at your boy Guts, lol.

That shit was excessive, but fuck it, I wasn't mad at it. If their point was to show that Griffith went full amoral demon they stuck the shit out of that landing.
Yea that shit was awful lmao but I mean....again, this a demon we talkin bout lol.

:js4:

Like I had a bit of an issue with the character of casca as a whole. She ain't really have a purpose outside of unrequited love with Griffith. But I can't think of any anime I've seen (which isnt that much btw) where the female characters are fully fleshed out and have shit to do outside of the dudes they hang around with. I have more issue with that than her being raped like that.

Last edited:
Yea that shit was awful lmao but I mean....again, this a demon we talkin bout lol.

:js4:

Like I had a bit of an issue with the character of casca as a whole. She ain't really have a purpose outside of unrequited love with Griffith. But I can't think of any anime I've seen (which isnt that much btw) where the female characters are fully fleshed out and have shit to do outside of the dudes they hang around with. I have more issue with that than her being raped like that.
Ghost in the Shell?

Back