Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Berserk: The Golden Age Arc

Duwop

You're the target, not the victim šŸ§
Mod Squad
Episode%2B322.png

all these are on netflix, and they lead up to the anime which is on crunchy roll...

as much as i love the original berserk anime, and i know people hate the animation of the new shit..the stroy is still fucking goat...

i can't get over how much i hate griffen and how all this shit is his fault...

dude was feeling himself way too much.....

nigga shoulda never said that shit about his friends being his equal without acknowledging guts as his equal.....

the fact that griffen did not' consider his #2 a friend was his ultimate downfall....dude sent guts on assassination missions...guts killed kids for this nigga, and all he had to do was acknowledge him as a friend, and equal.......

and then cuz guts did the only real thing he could....you gotta destroy the whole world???

yea griffen is one of the most hated villains of all time to me......

dude literally had the whole world eating out of his hand, and let his foolish ego towards those closest to him be his demise...

Recently got into this. If that bitch nigga Griffin don't die horribly at the end of everything then there ain't no justice in the world.

Griffith did nothing wrong!

LOL

This shit freaked me out at first. Shit was a cool Game Of Thrones type of story then took a hard left on two wheels, followed by a nose dive into some straight hentai horror show. I needed to recover from what I saw, I wasn't ready.

But then... I couldn't get enough.

Y'all caught up with the manga? I don't wanna talk and spoil shit if y'all haven't. I highly suggest y'all check it out. Stuff was left out of the Netflix movies and anime series. Plus its further ahead

Im just mad that this shit been running since 1989 and still not done. Dude gotta finish the shit already

I didn't know these were all canon to the anime what's the order to watch? And are these linked to the OG anime or that cell shaded one?

I didn't know these were all canon to the anime what's the order to watch? And are these linked to the OG anime or that cell shaded one?

Left to right of whats posted in the OP. From what I can tell it's the OG redone, and the anime continues after the OVA's on Netflix. They go up to the end of the Golden Age. I'm not sure if the original went past that. The manga has everything and is further along. The author, I don't know what his deal is. Dudes been starting and stopping for two decades on this shit. He's writing it as he goes and life happens, smh. Supposedly, it could end in two years or another 10. Honestly, with his pattern of behavior, he could die and then it's forever unfinished.

Knocked out the first and on the second now this guy Guts is insane man lol

Well of course the manga is the authority... My homie read all that shit, but I don't read manga...I might get into it.. Never know...

Anyway..

The of anime covers the first part of the manga up until the point where Griffen becomes the 5th angel... Only the anime doesn't get that deep with that part... They just kinda end it there...

The Netflix series kinda like focuses only on the big battles and major plot points.....
Lawd at that assassination....

But after the Netflix movie series the new anime picks right up like 10 years after all the crazy shit....

Guts got like one arm, and a metal gun arm

Katza or whatever... That chick retarded... Griffen raped her and her mind broke... Like she not dead, but she legit stopped being a character...

Fuck griffen

Well of course the manga is the authority... My homie read all that shit, but I don't read manga...I might get into it.. Never know...

Anyway..

The of anime covers the first part of the manga up until the point where Griffen becomes the 5th angel... Only the anime doesn't get that deep with that part... They just kinda end it there...

The Netflix series kinda like focuses only on the big battles and major plot points.....

But after the Netflix movie series the new anime picks right up like 10 years after all the crazy shit....

Katza or whatever... That chick retarded... Griffen raped her and her mind broke... Like she not dead, but she legit stopped being a character...

Fuck griffen

Man, read that shit. Do yourself justice, I can send you a site if you need.

Anyway..

Fuck griffen

The anime does a good job of covering everything honestly. The only thing it really doesn't do is introduce Skull Knight and some little hints here and there that let you know what was coming. The ongoing series is good, but I hope it isn't tied to the manga too strongly. I like the manga but the writer seems to not want to end it even though he can't consistently write it. He has a tendency to take these long hiatuses that can last for years.

The movies were a disgrace compared to the first anime series and manga. I don't acknowledge them.

The new series takes place after.......well watch the 1st anime series or manga then you'll know.

I got put on to this back in 01 when I bought the Berserk Dreamcast game. Then a year later, I saw the anime at Suncoast Video, picked it up immediately. Been a fan since.

Also a new Berserk game is on PC, and PS4.

Now for links. You know I got em:

Berserk manga (From the beginning, all the way to now.)

http://www.mangareader.net/berserk

Original Anime series: (Must watch)

2016-present anime series:

http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Berserk-2016-Dub

Last edited:
The anime does a good job of covering everything honestly. The only thing it really doesn't do is introduce Skull Knight and some little hints here and there that let you know what was coming. The ongoing series is good, but I hope it isn't tied to the manga too strongly. I like the manga but the writer seems to not want to end it even though he can't consistently write it. He has a tendency to take these long hiatuses that can last for years.

Don't forget that the anime doesn't explain why the Queen hated Griffith, The king's sick secret, (We'll keep that one for @King Du to read the manga.) and also the character "Wild" is missing from the anime too.

I think imma finish the 2016 anime first.

I started it in crunchy roll

I tried to watch one of those movies on Netflix and fell right asleep

Yeah that 1st one had me saying "WTF?? That's it?" And then 2 and 3 posted so it wasn't bad.

I don't read manga so the anime it is for me

Bruh. That third arc was uh, yeah....hmmm, not sure what to think really.

Griffen was a complete Savage yo. Fucking ol' girl and looking Guts right in the eyes the entire time. Took that shit from foreplay to missionary to doggy. I could have done without that tbh. What was the point?

Someone please help me make sense of this!

Last edited:
Back