Welcome To aBlackWeb

BENZINO says what we have all been saying for a while

I remember a few years back Benzino was talking to Vlad about he wouldn’t mind having a sit down with Em to hash things out.

The thing that sparked it up again is the current interview showcased in this thread where these dudes started asking Benzino about their past beef; Benzino answered the question and just like that, right on cue, Royce had to put in his 2 cents worth and now here we are.

I think Zino said some shit before this interview though since 2012

He dissed Em on Drink Champs in 2019

Why one guy always gets involved every time someone criticizes a grown ass man who is fully capable of defending himself...

And why this same grown ass man never gets involved when it’s the other way around.

That’s the point we’re arguing.

I would say because Em is the king on his chessboard,besides Dre and in chess everybody protects the king

If I'm not mistaken, Ja dissed Em first.

Big big mistake on Ja's part but that only proves my point even more. If Ja doesn't diss Em first, Em never gets involved with Murder Inc vs G Unit which means 50 probably loses.

Last edited:
IDK who Levy is

tabi tabi po — You are amoral, are you not? You are feeding off...

Two things.

First, in the main video, Benzino said he's half Cape Verdean and half Puerto Rican. So it's true that both of his parents are probably considered nonwhite. It's also true that both Cape Verdeans and Puerto Ricans have large European admixtures in their populations, so his background might very well be 50% or more European.

Second, people keep asking "Why does Em need Royce to defend him?" Clearly, he doesn't. Em has been in plenty of beefs where he defended himself. The exception comes with attacks on his race. He can't defend himself against them. He can't say he's a down white boy. He has to have black cosigners say that for him.

Two things.

First, in the main video, Benzino said he's half Cape Verdean and half Puerto Rican. So it's true that both of his parents are probably considered nonwhite. It's also true that both Cape Verdeans and Puerto Ricans have large European admixtures in their populations, so his background might very well be 50% or more European.

Second, people keep asking "Why does Em need Royce to defend him?" Clearly, he doesn't. Em has been in plenty of beefs where he defended himself. The exception comes with attacks on his race. He can't defend himself against them. He can't say he's a down white boy. He has to have black cosigners say that for him.
He didn't seem to have a problem with answering on nail in the coffin.

MGK never dissed his race and Royce jumped to the defense, he did the same with yelawolf, nick cannon and lil pump.

Em hasn't defended himself since MGK and thats because everyone said he got killed.

Before that he only defended himself against Mariah Carey.

If Mariah or Christina disses em today you can bet Royce gonna answer them

MGK never dissed his race and Royce jumped to the defense, he did the same with yelawolf, nick cannon and lil pump.

Em hasn't defended himself since MGK and thats because everyone said he got killed.

I don't pretend to know every thing about Em being attacked and Royce defending him. All I can say is that Em was at his biggest when he was being attacked from all sides, and he defended himself plenty then. Hell, in my opinion, those were the only songs he ever made that were worth listening to. When it comes to people like Benzino or Lord Jamar or anyone basically saying Em doesn't have a right to be in Hip Hop because he's white, I know Royce has defended him then. My point was that in cases like that, Em pretty much has to sit back and let black associates defend him.

He did take a shot at Snoop recently over something Snoop said too.

So, someone explain to me one main thing:

WHY is Zino Bonds back onto this shit with Em in the first place? Didn't we leave that bullshit back in like 2003?

This is why Zino is trash for this; unless Em came out and said some slick shit about Zino, there was ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for any of this.

WHY is Zino Bonds back onto this shit with Em in the first place? Didn't we leave that bullshit back in like 2003?

This is why Zino is trash for this; unless Em came out and said some slick shit about Zino, there was ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for any of this.

Benzino will forever be living in Eminem's shadow even more than those D12 guys. The only time in my life I ever heard about Benzino news that is NOT related to Em was when Benzino got shot at his mothers funeral lmao

And Mariah would still win it

I don't pretend to know every thing about Em being attacked and Royce defending him. All I can say is that Em was at his biggest when he was being attacked from all sides, and he defended himself plenty then. Hell, in my opinion, those were the only songs he ever made that were worth listening to. When it comes to people like Benzino or Lord Jamar or anyone basically saying Em doesn't have a right to be in Hip Hop because he's white, I know Royce has defended him then. My point was that in cases like that, Em pretty much has to sit back and let black associates defend him.

He did take a shot at Snoop recently over something Snoop said too.
Who did he defend himself against?

The ones he started when no one attacked him?
Backstreet boys? New Kids on the block? JLO?

the only one he battled was Canibus and he didn't win that one, only by record sales.

With Ja he was backed up by aftermath.

He never handled himself against Esham, Cage, ICP, milk bone

He was on queenzflip and they brought it up, not him.

He said he still feels the same way but they pressed on the issue.

Flipdascript put out a small clip

It went viral and Royce started dissing.

Benzino didn't just wake up and start shit. It was queenzflip

He was on queenzflip and they brought it up, not him.

He said he still feels the same way but they pressed on the issue.

Flipdascript put out a small clip

It went viral and Royce started dissing.

Benzino didn't just wake up and start shit. It was queenzflip
Which makes Zino a sucker for even entertaining that. He could've left that where it is was, and chose not to.

Back