Welcome To aBlackWeb

BENZINO says what we have all been saying for a while

Who did he defend himself against?

The ones he started when no one attacked him?
Backstreet boys? New Kids on the block? JLO?

the only one he battled was Canibus and he didn't win that one, only by record sales.

With Ja he was backed up by aftermath.

He never handled himself against Esham, Cage, ICP, milk bone

Huh? Dude went at Esham, Cage, and ICP multiple times.

But Em isn't on social media,period.

Em did take on Murder Inc with 50 in rap beef and did even throw a dart at Royce in the D12 beef.

There's no time since social media has been around that Em has had a big social media presence.

I think Em would rather monetize his beefs through music,

if you wanna hear what I gotta say,stream it or buy it.

Most ppl of Em's status just don't do social media,just like they rarely do interviews.

Jay z monetizes situations all the time. Some people just ain't on social media like that. Far as Em not jumpin in to defend 50. He helped 50 over come real life threatening situations..signing him while he was black balled was basically inheriting his beef w Murder Inc.

That murder Inc beef was all 50's beef.

The other reason why Royce is so tight with Em is that Em helped Royce become sober when he was a knock down drag out drunk.

Yall talking about whether or not he talks shit to somebody on twitter for niggas while he's helping to save his ppl's life IRL.

This is what people dont want to acknowledge. Why are these people defending Em like that. Dude helped them w real life situations, when alotta people counted them out.

I actually already addressed this in the Lil Pump thread.

Marshal only got involved with that after Murder Inc started dissing him and his daughter.

This is a fact.

And really, I don’t blame him.

Once they start attacking his kid, I understand him speaking up.

But, he did NOT get involved with that beef because they dissed 50Cent.

That’s my point.

He got involved the minute he signed him. These people know how the industry works. You dont sign a 50 cent w/o clearly understanding what comes with it. This is why Puffy didnt sign him. Em saw the situation said , fuck it. Let's do it.

If I'm not mistaken, Ja dissed Em first.

Big big mistake on Ja's part but that only proves my point even more. If Ja doesn't diss Em first, Em never gets involved with Murder Inc vs G Unit which means 50 probably loses.

50 was never gonna lose that battle. Soon as he got that Interscope machine behind him and proved to be a valuable asset to their system, it was a wrap for Murder inc. 50 had them Murder Inc niggas on the rope before even signing to Shady. The additional resources basically made him unfuckwitable.

He was on queenzflip and they brought it up, not him.

He said he still feels the same way but they pressed on the issue.

Flipdascript put out a small clip

It went viral and Royce started dissing.

Benzino didn't just wake up and start shit. It was queenzflip

Dude been in the game long enough to be media trained. He coulda avoided the topic if he wanted to. Benzino is basically the bully, who started shit w a bigger bully (interscope) and lost. Then wanted sympathy and shit. Fuck outta here. This dude stabbed Paul Pierce, tried to jump DMX and ruff Ryders in Boston. Went up against Interscope, a beef he started bc he was feelin himself too much n got put in his place.

He didn't seem to have a problem with answering on nail in the coffin.

MGK never dissed his race and Royce jumped to the defense, he did the same with yelawolf, nick cannon and lil pump.

Em hasn't defended himself since MGK and thats because everyone said he got killed.

Before that he only defended himself against Mariah Carey.

If Mariah or Christina disses em today you can bet Royce gonna answer them

This is an awful take. Dude has responded to several people. Lord Jamar, Canibus, nick cannon, ICP, jermain dupri, list goes on and on. Even snoop dog recently

He got involved the minute he signed him. These people know how the industry works. You dont sign a 50 cent w/o clearly understanding what comes with it. This is why Puffy didnt sign him. Em saw the situation said , fuck it. Let's do it.
He still never said anything about Murder Inc until after they dissed HIM!

That’s the point that all y’all keep trying to avoid.

Also maybe Royce takes it personal when ppl diss who he stands with.

Maybe it has nothing to do with Em telling him to stand up for him or him standing up for Em period

Royce is heavy on social media so when anything happens with Em all his comments get flooded and because he's so vocal about everything else,wouldn't it be weird to get quiet when ppl question you about your friend?

How can you not respond to 200,000 comments about your team?

Damn that was uncomfortable to listen to

“ the racist tapes he made when he was 16”

lmao coon ass nigga someone should have said so he was hanging out w u in the morning then making racist tapes at night?

Back