Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Benny The Butcher Shot In Houston

They don’t make enough money to afford that shit most of the time.

Rappers are the biggest fraudsters walking lol. Like 95% especially if your well known
yea.....people still target them

whats off about this equation?

They don’t make enough money to afford that shit most of the time.

Rappers are the biggest fraudsters walking lol. Like 95% especially if your well known
Lol bodyguards don’t cost that much but shit just make sure u got real niggas and shooters in the entourage

i can’t explain it any clearer than this

from the able and cain days up until today
if you are flashing jewels and wealth
you are more of a target to ppl who aren’t flashing jewels and wealth
this happens regardless of race, nation, society, skin color, etc
i dont have a problem with this post but i do have a problem of whats considered normal people.

i also have issue with black men constantly being targeted but thats for another thread or post.

its crazy we can make someone of ourselves and have to move like we dont have it, cant wear what we like or harm can come to us.

Well Prodigy got robbed and beaten up but still the rapper with the best album ever made after Illmatic and still who made the best rap song of all time.

i dont have a problem with this post but i do have a problem of whats considered normal people.

i also have issue with black men constantly being targeted but thats for another thread or post.

its crazy we can make someone of ourselves and have to move like we dont have it, cant wear what we like or harm can come to us.
yes i feel you
i’m not saying it SHOULD be like this
i’m just saying that’s the way it is

Up and coming rapper gets shot in a Walmart parking lot, in an attempted robber, while outa town. Then hops in a private jet after. This some high level nigga shit.
how so?

i guess next niggas cant be in the dollar store.

Up and coming rapper gets shot in a Walmart parking lot, in an attempted robber, while outa town. Then hops in a private jet after. This some high level nigga shit.

This. The sloppiness and ignorance is comical. Dude couldn't afford a $30/hr licensed bodyguard? He didn't think he would be a target with a $100k chain on his neck? Dude copping private jets but shopping at Walmart?

They learned nothing from Jay-Z, his supposed idol.

Where do the poorest people in your city shop?
which city?

just joking...

but thats assuming the walmart is in a poor area.

so they dont have walmarts in the burbs?

cmon man

the poorest people shop in they areas mostly.

yes i feel you
i’m not saying it SHOULD be like this
i’m just saying that’s the way it is
i can respect this.

but its crazy we putting more accountability on benny than trashing the niggas who did it.

then we clown dude for getting security

and clown dudes for staying away from poorer areas.

its like a crazy cyclical circus just because a nigga get poppin.

i was watching drink champs and NORE was just saying damn near everyone he knows whos in LA got they crib tampered with at least once.

them niggas aint out wear chains but niggas still target them.

shits crazy

This. The sloppiness and ignorance is comical. Dude couldn't afford a $30/hr licensed bodyguard? He didn't think he would be a target with a $100k chain on his neck? Dude copping private jets but shopping at Walmart?

They learned nothing from Jay-Z, his supposed idol.
sooo
your economical status removes you from walmart?

like they aint got everything in that bitch.

Back