Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Benny The Butcher Shot In Houston

Who gives a fuck if they was coming from a Walmart? You thinking like a little nigga without logic & common fucking sense. Ppl get rob anywhere.

The nigga move around like a light bulb, so it’s obvious he was a ?, anywhere he goes.

No, I’m thinking like a nigga who sees the senselessness of the situation. If I’m in a car in the parking lot of a Walmart in broad daylight naw getting robbed isn’t the first thing on my mind. Now if he had all those chains on in that pic in Walmart, no I’m not chillin in the car. This is why I feel more of us should be registered gun owners. Famous people with a crew like that and no one armed? Smh

Last edited:
No, I’m thinking like a nigga who sees the senselessness of the situation. If I’m in a car in the parking lot of a Walmart in broad daylight naw getting robbed isn’t the first thing on my mind. Now if he had all those chains on in that pic in Walmart, no I’m not chillin in the car. This is why I feel more of us should be registered gun owners. Famous people with a crew like that and no one armed? Smh

True, but that’s why I said he should’ve move smarter, especially when rolling out of state. Use common sense. It seems innocent, but that’s the time when those stick up folks put in that work. It can happen anywhere, anytime. Ppl get killed for less in robberies.

True, but that’s why I said he should’ve move smarter, especially when rolling out of state. Use common sense. It seems innocent, but that’s the time when those stick up folks put in that work. It can happen anywhere, anytime. Ppl get killed for less in robberies.

Thats true. I didn’t know he had the chains on at Walmart. With all these shootings happening Benny should of knew better. Glad he’s alive but damn.

Oh schitt!!! Daum hope Benny is OK, rappers need to start moving wiser...

I heard a fckn rapping DENTIST in Texas got shot in his office...

Its like the Wild West atm...

Back