Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Benny The Butcher Shot In Houston

Could’ve happened anywhere. The streets got to eat. I’m sure Benny knows that. He’s a street nigga. He got to move better than that. He is the provider of a stash of ppl.

He got robbed, Conway got robbed in Atlanta earlier this year, they have to start making move with common sense.

Could’ve happened anywhere. The streets got to eat. I’m sure Benny knows that. He’s a street nigga. He got to move better than that. He is the provider of a stash of ppl.

He got robbed, Conway got robbed in Atlanta earlier this year, they have to start making move with common sense.

Nigga, they was coming from a Walmart. This ain’t the Tunnel nightclub at 2 AM. Fuck outta here with “Streets gotta eat”.

Didn't know Conway got robbed smh

Nigga, they was coming from a Walmart. This ain’t the Tunnel nightclub at 2 AM. Fuck outta here with “Streets gotta eat”.
what does it being walmart have to do with anything?
there are special times for robbery?

if you walking around regular people with 100k around your neck and wrist, you should move accordingly
no matter the time and place
or else keep that shit at home
OR get shot

Who gives a fuck if they was coming from a Walmart? You thinking like a little nigga without logic & common fucking sense. Ppl get rob anywhere.

The nigga move around like a light bulb, so it’s obvious he was a ?, anywhere he goes.

& didn't Da Baby kill a nigga in Walmart

200.gif

what does it being walmart have to do with anything?
there are special times for robbery?

if you walking around regular people with 100k around your neck and wrist, you should move accordingly
no matter the time and place
or else keep that shit at home
OR get shot

Yes.

it’s def a time and place.

Especially not one that’s we’ll lit, full of people, and lots of potential cameras

Back