"Belly" 20 year Anniversary

True, but to compare Belly to something that was done by more professional people with a bigger budget is just petty IMO

i dont know brah, that cinematography and marketing budget alone probably cost more than it took to make the entire PIF movie.

You couldnt escape the amount of promotion Belly had when it came out

a script is still a script whether the movie cost $100k to make or $1M to make

Reactions: onetoughmiracle
this nigga @Infamous114 just got Belly gifs saved on his pc all willy nilly lol

tumblr_nw4vhzqs5m1qjpqono2_250.gif
tumblr_nw4vhzqs5m1qjpqono4_250.gif

tumblr_nw4vhzqs5m1qjpqono1_250.gif
tumblr_nw4vhzqs5m1qjpqono5_250.gif

tumblr_nw4vhzqs5m1qjpqono3_250.gif
tumblr_nw4vhzqs5m1qjpqono6_250.gif

i dont know brah, that cinematography and marketing budget alone probably cost more than it took to make the entire PIF movie.

You couldnt escape the amount of promotion Belly had when it came out

a script is still a script whether the movie cost $100k to make or $1M to make

Not saying you wrong I just don't remember that.

Neither script was perfect and to me I thoroughly enjoyed both to the point where the shit I think was weak ain't really worth mentioning.

I will say since we having this convo. That lets just up and go to Africa shit was fucking retarded!!

I agree with where you coming from in having legit issues of the movies just sometimes folks be over critical is all I'm getting at.

Reactions: Chicity and AP2.5
Good for the culture

Shitty movie

Up there with shottas with niggas overrating it

Nice visuals though, great opening

Ox was just a loud brash jamaican so he was relatable

Dmx made it cool to be a pedo in this

Reactions: Benjamin E
oh nah...i wasnt even looking at it from that standpoint

im judging it by the script/storyline

Belly had a decent plot, it was just poorly executed

PIF was flawless in both plot and execution of plot. Put it like this, Camron, was in a movie with two pretty damn good male actors, and he stole the show. He brought a level of authenticity to the role that made you understand where he was coming from. I had no idea who this story was based on prior to seeing the film tbh.

OTOH, belly was prominently with rappers. Not that its a bad thing, but you can tell that things just didnt come natural to them. I applaud the efforts for getting all those entertainers in a movie of this scale, but still, a lot of those scenes play like extra outtakes that werent supposed to make the movies.

Nas is a terrible actor

I hate beta lol

Not saying you wrong I just don't remember that.

Neither script was perfect and to me I thoroughly enjoyed both to the point where the shit I think was weak ain't really worth mentioning.

I will say since we having this convo. That lets just up and go to Africa shit was fucking retarded!!

I agree with where you coming from in having legit issues of the movies just sometimes folks be over critical is all I'm getting at.
Ofc fam

I'm not trying to shit on the movie

I'm just viewing things differently at my age now than I did when it first came out

I can still watch paid in full, knowing all the quoatables and still be as entrenched in the story as the day I first watched it

I can't say that about belly

Go fine Dem nice pussah , make ya dick hard like rottweRott

Ofc fam

I'm not trying to shit on the movie

I'm just viewing things differently at my age now than I did when it first came out

I can still watch paid in full, knowing all the quoatables and still be as entrenched in the story as the day I first watched it

I can't say that about belly

Never thought you were

Classic...despite Nas's turrible acting. Lol!

Movie was hard to watch at times. Not 'cause the acting was shit or whatnot, but a lot of the scenes were too dark.

Reactions: OriginalMan!