Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bedstuy....please stop cyber-bullying me.

lol bedstuy be disliking all his posts I’m assume
Started in his thot empowerment thread and how I didn't agree with thot rap. Then I nosigned him in his love for all thread. I just don't agree with his docile mentality.

@silverfoxx is a cool brother. I slightly trolled him calling him soft and his emotions took it elsewhere. The End

Started in his thot empowerment thread and how I didn't agree with thot rap. Then I nosigned him in his love for all thread. I just don't agree with his docile mentality.

@silverfoxx is a cool brother. I slightly trolled him calling him soft and his emotions took it elsewhere. The End

and yet he’s brilliantly trolled you and a few others into oblivion cause this thread shouldn’t be going this long lol

Oh ok so you close minded cool
Y'all generalize and assume a lot.

Man, I got like over 1000 CDs which includes Femcees, R&B music, Reggae, Classical music, Jazz, Haitian Kompa Music, Rock & Roll, etc... I posted some in this forum. I don't listen to rap all the time yo. I know how 2 Coordinate 😐😆

He didn't troll me. I egged him on.

iu

WE DONT BELIEVE YOU YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE

iu

WE DONT BELIEVE YOU YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE
Whatever floats ya boat Spyda.
Apparently you too slow to notice I puppet mastered this shit.

But anyway, fuck that tho...... jigga warrior

Let's talk bout them wack ass Nets.
Bunch of Frauds son
Fake fans, you cool tho but still
You're a jigga warrior
Knicks coming 4 u doggie.
Don't 4get 2 @ me son
😐😆

Whatever floats ya boat Spyda.
Apparently you too slow to notice I puppet mastered this shit.

But anyway, fuck that tho...... jigga warrior

Let's talk bout them wack ass Nets.
Bunch of Frauds son
Fake fans, you cool tho but still
You're a jigga warrior
Knicks coming 4 u doggie.
Don't 4get 2 @ me son
😐😆

@Bed$tuy

Smh at “I puppet mastered this shit” meanwhile you in a back and forth with someone younger than you and don’t even know why. That’s that senile old head deflection.

Idk what Jay or them garbage ass Knicks gotta do with anything man. You lost already kid and just for good measure @Bed$tuy again cause you ain’t or wasn’t bout to do shit but flap your gums

Lol I mean does bedstuy dislike every post that silver makes. Cause y’all called somebody crazy for that before.

Back