Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bedstuy....please stop cyber-bullying me.

Soyboy is crazy yo lol

Yeah, shit's weak.

I blame his girl's influence for it though.

Doesn't do it so much now, but.......for a while, he was always on some "My girl told me this...........my girl told me that."

Then again, he's gotta take some responsibility for letting his girl be that much of an influence on him.

I mean, what would his girl say about him making a thread asking another man to leave him alone?

TI laughing clip.gif

Probably lose all respect for him.........if she hasn't already.

Aye man let's have a masculine conversation man. I'm legit curious to know what y'all classiy as being manly

swing-viralhog.gif

Ask your girl and tell us what she says about it.

Sarkozy laughing clip.gif

Yeah, shit's weak.

I blame his girl's influence for it though.

Doesn't do it so much now, but.......for a while, he was always on some "My girl told me this...........my girl told me that."

Then again, he's gotta take some responsibility for letting his girl be that much of an influence on him.

I mean, what would his girl say about him making a thread asking another man to leave him alone?

View attachment 934615

Probably lose all respect for him.........if she hasn't already.
She has. She is leaving me today.

Any advice you can give me how to become a man Deadeye? You seem pretty successful in at it.

She has. She is leaving me today.

Any advice you can give me how to become a man Deadeye? You seem pretty successful in at it.

Stop hiding behind sarcasm bruh.

To answer your question, you could start by not making a thread about another man bullying you.

I'm sorry......."Cyber" bullying you at that.

Either log off or fight back.

Not this passive aggressive bullshit.

If I'm not mistaken, you're in your 30's..........but reacting like one of these Gen Z weirdo kids would.

But, you might be right.

I shouldn't be attacking you like that.

As an elder I should be trying to help you.

So let me address the thread premise directly and maybe come to some sort of resolution.

How exactly is Bedstuy quote/unquote............"cyber-bullying".............you?

Mike Wallace pic.gif

Stop hiding behind sarcasm bruh.

To answer your question, you could start by not making a thread about another man bullying you.

I'm sorry......."Cyber" bullying you at that.

Either log off or fight back.

Not this passive aggressive bullshit.

If I'm not mistaken, you're in your 30's..........but reacting like one of these Gen Z weirdo kids would.

But, you might be right.

I shouldn't be attacking you like that.

As an elder I should be trying to help you.

So let me address the thread premise directly and maybe come to some sort of resolution.

How exactly is Bedstuy quote/unquote............"cyber-bullying".............you?

View attachment 934622

Before I answer this question, how old are you again? Are you still doing those Walmart stories?

You know if I said women, they would say I was into trans women as well lol. Had to clarify first.
I feel you. There's no such thing as "transwomen" tho...only women and men. Anything else is a TIM (trans identified male) and TIF (trans identified female), etc. Just clarifying.

P.S. To whom it may concern, don't quote/@ me and don't fight me, fight ya mama.

:readyforwar:

Back