Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bedstuy....please stop cyber-bullying me.

@Bed$tuy

Smh at “I puppet mastered this shit” meanwhile you in a back and forth with someone younger than you and don’t even know why. That’s that senile old head deflection.

Idk what Jay or them garbage ass Knicks gotta do with anything man. You lost already kid and just for good measure @Bed$tuy again cause you ain’t or wasn’t bout to do shit but flap your gums
🙄... this is jokes mane.
I took it like that from the beginning. I knew how he would emotionally react and he didn't disappoint. This not the 1st time he made a thread mentioning me. About like 2 or 3 of em

Post some more soyboy. You reacting just like I want you to😆
@silverfoxx keep @ing me for attention.
Nigga didn't even "finish his breakfast first"

@Iceberg_Taylor
21cdf0d36d9aae524d4abc22bd6ed9488c376fd9.gifv

You taking this way too serious. I'm joking as well

😆 at you being so eager

Lol idk you obviously stood out compared to the dozens of other posters. Just seems strange.
Yo.... this been going on since the IC man
Even mods did this shit.
There was even mods that went to old threads to increase they reaction points.
its always about some fucking reactions🤷🏽‍♂️

Nothing new, Same ol IC. High school shit.
That's why they are easily entertained by this shit.
Just less women.
Man, I've been on Clubhouse lately speaking on real grown up stuff. My mind is more focused on African history. My only enemy is the racist white man and any black person that has a judas character.
I thank silverfoxx for this thread tho. It pointed that out the fake ones.

Even mods did this shit.

Just less women.
Man, I've been on Clubhouse lately speaking on real grown up stuff. My mind is more focused on African history. My only enemy is the racist white man and any black person that has a judas character.

Bruh idk what you talking about for real just stay pro black and leave niggas alone if you gonna complain when you’re called out for it.

Oh ok so you close minded cool

Bruh...........

You don't even realize how many of your beliefs directly contradict each other.

Quick to always make these little jabs at me about hating women.............but you support music that empowers them to be hoeing it up???

Back in the day you and your people (feminists) would've called that kind of music misogynistic and sexist.

But somehow, y'all have managed to flip it to make it seem like people who have a problem with that kind of music are the ones being sexist???

KRS-ONE gif.gif

I mean, it's adult music...........but you do realize that a lot of kids are listening to it right?

What kind of message is that kind of music sending to them?

Last edited:
Even mods did this shit.

Just less women.
It's all love man. Our beef is over. Y'all can lock this thread now.

Bruh...........

You don't even realize how many of your beliefs directly contradict each other.

Quick to always make these little jabs at me about hating women.............but you support music that empowers them to be hoeing it up???

Back in the day you and your people (feminists) would've called that kind of music misogynistic and sexist.

But somehow, y'all have managed to flip it to make it seem like people who have a problem with that kind of music are the ones being sexist???

View attachment 934953

I mean, it's adult music...........but you do realize that a lot of kids are listening to it right?

What kind of message is that kind of music sending to them?

Man stfu

Back