Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Be Careful Of The Content Your Kids Are Watching

test
Some of yall really take this ABW shit too seriously. Scared of what? You gonna post another video nobody is gonna watch?

Too easy.

So, you admit that you've never even watched any of the videos that would give you a better understanding of the content that you have such a strong opinion about?

Thanks for proving my point.

Which is that you don't know wtf you're talking about.

Is red pill = incels?
I can't say red pill = incels but I would say when checking for some of these red pill content folks beware of the message & messenger...

I haven't seen the video but kids really shouldn't have any business especially at 13 checking for redpill content. Some of dudes that talk redpill views are frauds & losers (Fresh & Fit) themselves that's just trying to get paid.

You not raising your son right if he think a nigga who watches his girl get fucked on is worth listening to. Frankly, if you gotta teach that boy not to be okay with that, he already a lost cause. Go buy some cigarettes and never come back. Start a new family 3 states over.

Too easy.

So, you admit that you've never even watched any of the videos that would give you a better understanding of the content that you have such a strong opinion about?

We all admitted we don’t watch the videos and you have known this for years. Getting us to watch you videos is like getting you to watch something on lbgqt rights and women’s rights

The problem I have with them is the whole clicking up together and forming Voltron ascept. Its not player. Niggas/men with experience getting women take their lumps and their Ls and keep it pushing when shit goes left. No need for support groups...

It's not really a support group.

It's more along the lines of airing things out so that others don't fall into the same traps.

With the internet/social media, everything's connected now.

That space just took on a life of it's own because too many people thought they were the only ones going through those situations.

When people started posting stories about what they went through........and other people who went through the same thing saw those stories........and started posting their own experiences........those people naturally gravitated towards each other.

We all admitted we don’t watch the videos and you have known this for years. Getting us to watch you videos is like getting you to watch something on lbgqt rights and women’s rights

It's not about getting you to watch the videos.

It's about claiming you know about something that you have no idea about because you haven't watched any of the videos that would help you understand it.

Think of it like having a conversation about Game of Thrones or The Wire with someone who's never even watched those shows.

And those people act like they know more about those shows than you do.

Last edited:
Just for the sake of argument, let's say that it is.

So, niggas have a problem with support groups now?

Guess all that talk about mental health is just bullshit.

I think the problem is what it seems to have morphed in to, assuming it's beginnings are indeed as innocuous as you suggest.

I think the problem is what it seems to have morphed in to, assuming it's beginnings are indeed as innocuous as you suggest.

Like I said, it took on a life of it's own.

Sometimes we forget just how powerful social media/internet has become.

This is the first time that black men have had a medium like this to discuss things from a black perspective.

Once other people started hearing on a large scale what black men really think, they got pushback..........mainly from women.

However, the men didn't back down and went directly at the people who had a problem with what they said.

And here we are now with what we have.

Good, bad, or indifferent...........it is what it is now.

The problem I have with them is the whole clicking up together and forming Voltron ascept. Its not player. Niggas/men with experience getting women take their lumps and their Ls and keep it pushing when shit goes left. No need for support groups...

Ironically, based on your views on marriage, you're actually living a red pill lifestyle.

Most of the dudes in that space who've been married and/or divorced have the same views on marriage as you do.

Last edited:
This society is trash at times.

I get that certain “red pill” dudes display a horrifyingly high amount of misogyny, but lumping all men who want true equality in the courts, in legality issues, in civil standings as incels is disingenuous as fuck.

If I choose not to marry and live a life of blissful solitude, only working to make MY quality of life better, that’s 100% OK.

If I do get married, and we choose as a couple NOT to procreate and to openly practice birth control, that’s fine.

If I live by a code that doesn’t have me bowing down to societal gender roles, where my social life sees me as a fuckin doormat in the dating phase, that shouldn’t warrant ridicule.

Some of you have been so brainwashed by your outdated assumptions, you can’t even fathom people living outside those boxes.
Who did that in here

It's not about getting you to watch the videos.

It's about claiming you know about something that you have no idea about because you haven't watched any of the videos that would help you understand it.

Think of it like having a conversation about Game of Thrones or The Wire with someone who's never even watched those shows.

And those people act like they know more about those shows than you do.

I hear you but some shit us just not for you. I’m not going to watch 2 hour videos from kkk members thinking I’m learn something. And I’m against all these channels who hate modern women for having jobs and choices

Too easy.

Yeah I'm really on the wrong end of things not wanting kids to scream "fuck the woman" proudly. What a terrible piece of content to not want kids to take in.

Redpill community is cringe. It's cultivating an atmosphere for kids to be chauvinistic assholes and pitiful incels. They're simply too young and socially inexperienced to make contexual sense of the (mis)information they're consuming. One can only hope as these kids get older they'll have lived enough of "real life", away from social media influencer rabbit holes, to wade through the nonsense.

A lot of what they're preaching is unattainable for most men and dismissive of most women, so imagine being fed idiocy about being a "high value man" at 10 fuckin years old. Shit boggles my mind.

We all have to be conscious and cognizant of the content many of the young children are watching. It’s because of so many different forms of media that these children are privy to, it’s information overload. When you’re talking about Redpill Content? Understand why it exists. It mainly is supposed to, keyword supposed to??? Tackle the disingenuous, dishonest, inconsistent and overall wishy washy, talking points many women put forth, and the way in which you can fight through it as men so you’re not left frustrated.

At its core, this is a nuanced conversation about the power plays that exist between men and women. What RP at its core exposes? Is that it sees the inner truth that women have a great deal of unspoken power over men. This power is real, and is usually hidden and behind the veil, as opposed to men's power, which is clear and out in the open.

A main talking point is, if women's power is kept hidden? Then they can then begin to compete for "equality" with men, thus giving them all of our power as men? Plus their own cloaked strength and become the unhappy people in an imbalanced society. This dynamic, which is incredibly difficult to articulate, is what infuriates men.

When you highlight it, many men instead of being honest with a lot of talking points that are spewed? Play dumb or overall are so much of a wind up doll, they can’t properly discuss the subject.

It’s a lot of dudes who are using very real situations to profit off of people’s pain. Or the eventual end result of dynamics that play out. Kevin Samuels, F&F, Sneako, Anton, Pearl? They can all offer up legitimate arguments but they need the wheel to keep turning to keep getting paid. So in the end? This unfortunately, is a two way street discussion being held down a one way, and a dead end one way street nonetheless.

Back