Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Be Careful Of The Content Your Kids Are Watching

test
Nah, that's just what some of these idiots on here think.

If they had bothered to just look at a few minutes of some of the videos I've posted, they'd realize that most of the major players in that space are dudes who are married.........divorced..........with kids...........baby mamas...........child support/custody issues...........etc.

Incels are "involuntarily celibate"................so people who associate incels with the redpill community are just acting off female shaming tactics.

Can't be involuntarily celibate if you've been married/divorced with kids.

So is the redpill thing from bitter men? And incels are the other bitter men?

So is the redpill thing from bitter men? And incels are the other bitter men?

If you've ever seen The Matrix, then that would be the best reference point for what the redpill community is all about.

It's not really bitterness as much as it is understanding human nature and not seeing things through rose-colored glasses.

If you've ever seen The Matrix, then that would be the best reference point for what the redpill community is all about.

It's not really bitterness as much as it is understanding human nature and not seeing things through rose-colored glasses.

Oh ok

And it ain’t like we be lookin for it tho. These niggas get dumped on us just by virtue of being in the political spaces online anyway.

That and I have a 14 year old nephew who I take care of. So I have to make sure he ain't out here taking in shit that's gonna have him out here sounding one of these 3 hr Deadeye videos.

Somebody did point it out though that alot of this content and these dudes are born from video game streaming. They just start feeding into the comments for more views and next thing you know it goes from video game tips to the shit we heard them kids repeating

That and I have a 14 year old nephew who I take care of. So I have to make sure he ain't out here taking in shit that's gonna have him out here sounding one of these 3 hr Deadeye videos.

Somebody did point it out though that alot of this content and these dudes are born from video game streaming. They just start feeding into the comments for more views and next thing you know it goes from video game tips to the shit we heard them kids repeating

They'd be better off watching BGS and Dr. T Hassan Johnson than somebody named..............."sneako."

How do y'all be knowing who these people are??? I ain't got time in my days to be sittin' off watching these random ass folks on YouTwitaGramTok to know so much about 'em.
The Aba and preach dude were on my TL a few weeks ago cause someone I follow RT some shit about them talking about fresh and fit. This dude was on their pod frequently and I think has linked up with them on Rumble.

I don't go searching for this shit

The problem I have with them is the whole clicking up together and forming Voltron ascept. Its not player. Niggas/men with experience getting women take their lumps and their Ls and keep it pushing when shit goes left. No need for support groups...

This society is trash at times.

I get that certain “red pill” dudes display a horrifyingly high amount of misogyny, but lumping all men who want true equality in the courts, in legality issues, in civil standings as incels is disingenuous as fuck.

If I choose not to marry and live a life of blissful solitude, only working to make MY quality of life better, that’s 100% OK.

If I do get married, and we choose as a couple NOT to procreate and to openly practice birth control, that’s fine.

If I live by a code that doesn’t have me bowing down to societal gender roles, where my social life sees me as a fuckin doormat in the dating phase, that shouldn’t warrant ridicule.

Some of you have been so brainwashed by your outdated assumptions, you can’t even fathom people living outside those boxes.

Back