Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Be Careful Of The Content Your Kids Are Watching

test
I'm actually surprised he has such a young fanbase. How are these 13 y/os already so jaded that manosphere bullshit would appeal to them?
Probably in that awkward stage in their development where they like girls but don't know how to talk to them or if they do express interest, they haven't learned how to navigate that space and just assume if the girl don't like them then she must be a feminist or some shit. Idk

I'm actually surprised he has such a young fanbase. How are these 13 y/os already so jaded that manosphere bullshit would appeal to them?

I don't think it's about being jaded. When your 12/13 you're still really forming an idea of what a man is and how to express that so you look to older men to model that. Add in that pre teen/teens are also easily influenced at that age and it's a perfect storm to fall into some wild shit.

I don't think it's about being jaded. When your 12/13 you're still really forming an idea of what a man is and how to express that so you look to older men to model that. Add in that pre teen/teens are also easily influenced at that age and it's a perfect storm to fall into some wild shit.

That's possible. Still, that's around the age when boys really start checking for women. Could you imagine being at that age but not wanting to deal with girls because of what some goofball on Youtube says. I mean I was around that age when Dre put out "Bitches ain't Shit." That didn't stop me from chasing the girls at school.

Lol they not jaded they are told to be jaded because these guys are older and the kids think they know something because hey have a platform. Same reason we thought rap was real at that same age. 13 year old acting hurt cuz some girl didn’t like his note is crazy

Lol they not jaded they are told to be jaded because these guys are older and the kids think they know something because hey have a platform. Same reason we thought rap was real at that same age. 13 year old acting hurt cuz some girl didn’t like his note is crazy

I can't speak for everyone, but the bold wasn't true for me or the people I associated when I was younger. We all liked rap and we all believed that rap music applied to somebody, but none of us were using rap music as the foundation for our personal maturation. I'm sure people were doing that, but I don't know if that shit was as wide spread as it is now. Not to mention that rappers were actually built up to look like something special. Sneako is a clown on the internet that says a lot of dumb shit. I know discernment isn't really a thing for young kids, but geez, you'd hope they wouldn't flock to that kinda shit at such a young age.

A lot of these children in school are looking at Andrew Tate and Sneako content, they are being indoctrinated so young they are literally mass shooters in the making , with that women hating incel red pill videos they are looking at.

A lot of these children in school are looking at Andrew Tate and Sneako content, they are being indoctrinated so young they are literally mass shooters in the making , with that women hating incel red pill videos they are looking at.

It's a phase with guys like sneako. Most of these kids will be alright.

And good luck trying to control what a 13 or 14 watches on the internet.

It's a phase with guys like sneako. Most of these kids will be alright.

And good luck trying to control what a 13 or 14 watches on the internet.
Why take that chance maybe they wont shoot up a school but they wont be fine they will/can exhibit behaviors attitudes and thoughts that are dangerous destructuve and self destructive

I thought it was a skit at first when the kid said except trans and then the other said all gays should die

Though it's not like there aren't people on here that don't like that community. Just look at the replies in those threads

I've seen teachers complaining heavily the past couple years about kids watching their videos in school and repeating the shit they're hearing and the influence these dudes are having.

Back