Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Battlefield 2042

Yeah, AI not gonna revive you...

But the rush of running through a breakthrough is crazy....

Like the weekly challenges cuz they make you switch up the load out to get all the missions.

I'm back on assault rifles now...

I still think the best gun in the game is the avancys

Unlock that shit.... You start really getting that feel

New season out

They gotta new operator with a OP gadget that eliminates spotting. Shit been crazy.. New map as well. Had a blast this morning. I'm bout to go back in

It ain't yo job to convince us that's ea/dice job. And they failed at it. And I was one of they biggest fans til this came out
I liked Hardline but got tired of the cops and robbers bit

BF1 was nice but ended up missing helicopters

I tried to get into V. The new game mode was interesting. Just made me miss 3 and 4 more

I liked Hardline but got tired of the cops and robbers bit

BF1 was nice but ended up missing helicopters

I tried to get into V. The new game mode was interesting. Just made me miss 3 and 4 more
What they had with bf4 with the buildings falling and the game play was top notch. If they come out with another one I'll catch it when it hit the 19.99 bin or free on the ps5 playstore

They have a breakthrough infantry mode now... That shit insane. Played till like 1am last night

I hope they don't rush the next one cuz of the feedback from this one. Cuz these seasons and weekly challenges be fun as hell, and the last thing they need is another rushed game.

Just keep supporting this one and making the correct updates

I hope they don't rush the next one cuz of the feedback from this one. Cuz these seasons and weekly challenges be fun as hell, and the last thing they need is another rushed game.

Just keep supporting this one and making the correct updates
VgqtLbNtJEWtVlfMVv.gif

Yeah the rumor is this next update on the 7th will be the last...no more maps

They fuked Portal sooo bad. All them old school maps not on it

Was scrolling on the ps games to see what they had and saw the battlefield 5 and just shook my head in need to playb it to see if it got any better

Back