Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Battlefield 2042

I never understood how people irritated that niggaz like games they don't...

Weird business

I thought about it because I figured it'd be cheaper by now

Are these seasons like what we got in premium? Seems like they just reworded premium

Played around with this a bit

The guns don't have that oomph that COD have

All the assault guns I've used feel the same with no distinguishable differences

All the assault guns I've used feel the same with no distinguishable differences
They finally brought the class system back and the game could not be any more boring

I can’t even make it through a match before turning it off lol

Then here I come 4 days later “I want to shoot something”

Aren't y'all tired of the same shoot'em up games from this and call of duty

Aren't y'all tired of the same shoot'em up games from this and call of duty
nah

for me...i enjoy mindless fun with a sprinkle of frustration which is why i only buy these every other year (as of late with COD) or every few releases (See BF)

at some point, i will move on to my more strategy focused games and play those for a while until a new season of the aforementioned is released.

They finally brought the class system back and the game could not be any more boring

I can’t even make it through a match before turning it off lol

Then here I come 4 days later “I want to shoot something”
this is me almost verbatim.

my biggest issue with this game is that even with vehicles...once you are in an opponents chokepoint, you just dont stand a chance and you're just spawning to get killed at that point.

Hell, i even did the mode with just AI bots with 2 friends and we could not move to the next section. Mainly cause the dumb ass AI teammates who will NOT revive you while literally standing next to you, but the CPU AI does the same thing. If they get up on high ground...good luck getting them off.

Well see you not using the right attachments to get that oomph....

this is me almost verbatim.

my biggest issue with this game is that even with vehicles...once you are in an opponents chokepoint, you just dont stand a chance and you're just spawning to get killed at that point.

Hell, i even did the mode with just AI bots with 2 friends and we could not move to the next section. Mainly cause the dumb ass AI teammates who will NOT revive you while literally standing next to you, but the CPU AI does the same thing. If they get up on high ground...good luck getting them off.
Them ai teammates are garbage as hell I revive them and they let me die. It's great for leveling up guns though

Back