Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Battlefield 2042

Battlefield 2042 will fill the empty spots of 128-player matches with AI bots, allowing for full-player matches even if lobbies are not filled. These bots can also help facilitate playing Battlefield 2042 as a co-op or solo-player game.

As revealed in an update to the Battlefield Briefing EA Answers page, AI Soldiers is a new bot system being added to Battlefield 2042. "Also new is the introduction of AI Soldiers (Artificial Intelligence) to the series," the post reads. "As a multiplayer-only experience, it’s important for us to let you play Battlefield 2042 when and how you want."
This is a new thing

The new SMG Rush mode might be the funnest mode in the game. ESPECIALLY if you put the time in to unlock the P90...

The new SMG Rush mode might be the funnest mode in the game. ESPECIALLY if you put the time in to unlock the P90...
Did you have bf3? When I unlocked the guns that have the bf3 emblem beside em everything is already unlocked for me.

Did you have bf3? When I unlocked the guns that have the bf3 emblem beside em everything is already unlocked for me.
Yeah bf3 was one of my favorite ones..

So I was hype about all the bf3 unlocks.

This game really became my #1 with the new season. I been knocking on out all the weekly challenges....weap. Unlocks....shit been great

The seasons been dope.

I keep saying imma get mw2

Cuz I did have fun with the last one.... But they're still making dope adjustments to this game every week.

I know it's a running joke.. But I legit enjoy this

Back