test
I was watching those "best of" battle rap videos all weekend, I'm about to start posting a classic round on twitter every week.

I was watching those "best of" battle rap videos all weekend, I'm about to start posting a classic round on twitter every week.

Dope. I been meaning to make a twitter, but link those posts here if you happen to get around to doing it.

Twork's "small intestines" bar might be my favorite bar of 2018

Man I ain’t trying to listen to Ars ramble bout fucking mothers and daughters and shit....thought that nigga retired .... but Geechie be so dope I don’t care who he battling....I’m watching

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
Ars vol.2 appearance was terrible so I'm worried about that. Hopefully it was just rust. Idk wtf clips think he doing hopping in that room with twork.

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
i didnt realize how many matches i've seen last year

gonna try to watch more this year

wasnt feeling the white battle raps

How do yall feel about Loso using RhymeZone?

RhymeZone is a site you can go to that'll help you find words and phrases that rhyme.

For example I need something to rhyme with Black Web, It'll give u a list like Pack Lead, etc

How do yall feel about Loso using RhymeZone?

RhymeZone is a site you can go to that'll help you find words and phrases that rhyme.

For example I need something to rhyme with Black Web, It'll give u a list like Pack Lead, etc
Nothing wrong with that