Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
What makes it even worse is the nigga he battled first line was "this dickhead gonna choke all 3 rounds"

Yea CS, I still feel Mook beat Verb. Lyrically it aint close. Mook had a couple wack bars like "whiskey business" but overall his material was fire.

Verb's best bar was "I go noodles like college kids" :Pathetic:

Lux didn't go into detail but I think I know where he was going with it. Verb turned the crowd and battle rap community against Mook with the Black Panther angle in the first and the crowd/battle rap community rode with Verb from then on. The whole "you turned your back on us" "ur not part of the battle rap family" type shit. That was a great angle, but not enough to give the nigga the W for one angle in the 1st.

It was well played tho, a lot mfs fell for it.

Yea CS, I still feel Mook beat Verb. Lyrically it aint close. Mook had a couple wack bars like "whiskey business" but overall his material was fire.

Verb's best bar was "I go noodles like college kids" :Pathetic:

Lux didn't go into detail but I think I know where he was going with it. Verb turned the crowd and battle rap community against Mook with the Black Panther angle in the first and the crowd/battle rap community rode with Verb from then on. The whole "you turned your back on us" "ur not part of the battle rap family" type shit. That was a great angle, but not enough to give the nigga the W for one angle in the 1st.

It was well played tho, a lot mfs fell for it.
Mook won. But general consensus says Verb win so I give him the battle, but still.

image0.png

Myverse is panamanian so she gets a few points from me, but lets keep it a buck, the only reason she's getting Jaz and has a "name" in battle rap is cuz of her looks. Jaz might catch the worst body of the year.

Is she panamanian i could have sworn she was cuban. Jaz been saying that’s one chick she would want to battle for a minute now. What card is this on?

Back