Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Random thought, but I'm happy to see battle rap get back on track. Cuz around 2016 battle rap was getting wack. It was full of a bunch of pg stepping nerd rapping niggas. Niggas like Anubis spitting a bunch of dragon ball z bars and niggas stretching words that don't even make sense.

Gotti, Twork, Nitty ,Ave, etc helped bring the Smack feeling back. Cuz that shit was getting nerded out like a mf.

Random thought, but I'm happy to see battle rap get back on track. Cuz around 2016 battle rap was getting wack. It was full of a bunch of pg stepping nerd rapping niggas. Niggas like Anubis spitting a bunch of dragon ball z bars and niggas stretching words that don't even make sense.

Gotti, Twork, Nitty ,Ave, etc helped bring the Smack feeling back. Cuz that shit was getting nerded out like a mf.
Coincidentally that was the year when the URL took a step back to focus on building new “stars” while the KOTD was on fire. Battle rap got better once the URL stepped back up.

I'm debating coppin the RBE card, idk if the Hollow vs Math battle is enough to cop tho. Big K vs Calicoe could be dope, but K hasn't been showing up lately.

If it's more than $30 i aint paying.

Seeing these clips get posted on Twitter got me thinking how dope it would be to get a few exclusive interviews with some of these battle rappers

I'm still debating if I should buy the RBE card or Vol 4, I'm only hype to see one battle on both cards.

Back