Welcome To aBlackWeb

Based on the title of the video it’s true. This is a business they know who people wanna see. They know Roc, Twork, Surf, etc gets people to attend the events and order the PPV’s. It is what it is.

But on the real, most of the "popular" battlers are fire.

giphy.gif

I watched a small clip of the cc show shit, I never seen so many lil niggas tell eachother to suck eachother's dick in my life. When did that shit become cool?

Even Juelz old ass was on there tellin niggas to suck his dick :Pathetic:

Niggas posting T Top baby moms suckin other niggas off lol

This shit ignant af. Fuck it, i'm bout to follow this lil dumb nigga

I saw earlier that Roc is battlin on the Cassidy vs Goodz card. If whoever is battlin that nigga brings out the he-she from that video , I put 50 down that Tay Roc swings on that mf lmaoo

This nigga name is piper boy, pause. The same nigga that got aired out cuz his wife was out here fuckin niggas and is emotional cuz roc and other battlers went at him about it, this nigga is know for so much chatty patty shit beyond battle rap

I know you niggas not believing this shit

Last edited:
This nigga name is piper boy, pause. The same nigga that got aired out cuz his wife was out here fuckin niggas and is emotional cuz roc and other battlers went at him about it, this nigga is know for so much chatty patty shit bey&ond battle rap

I know you niggas not believing this shit
Facts You right , All these niggas be on that B.S except for Jayblac & AngryFan ,15 min of Fame

Then u got Vada Fly, Rome & Piper these niggas be gossiping like a muthafucka lol

Angryfan saying Roc snapped last night too. Cave Gang might be the strongest crew in battle rap right now.

I was thinking about it. This is old news that’s suddenly resurfacing. You see rum nitty mention it 3rd rnd vs roc. Ms hustle apparently wouldnt verify it now that it resurfaced. It wouldnt be far fetched if hustle was just talking shit at that time, and now wants no part of it. Tay roc just confirmed he’s battling on the cassidy card.... whoever he locked in with the timing of this resurfacing is real convenient. Also roc is cool with cass and he just got hit with the same type allegations, makes it look a way.

Back