Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
I kinda see where ARP is coming from. And I see where Verb is coming from. Verb wanted to focus on the Lux battle, and ARP had already set up the Solomon battle before they set up Lux/Verb.

But it’s a matter of respect for ARP tho...he already beefing w URL now niggas just gonna dead him like that?

I kinda see where ARP is coming from. And I see where Verb is coming from. Verb wanted to focus on the Lux battle, and ARP had already set up the Solomon battle before they set up Lux/Verb.
Niggaz talking bout they want verb focused lmao
You think as a ceo for a competing brand a nigga gaf about what u do with their competition?

Yooo people don't understand contracts now?!

Fuck an advance back, sue that fruity vegan if he doesn't show up and do his muhfuckin job

So far for 2019:

Goodz vs Cassidy
Lux vs Verb
Hollow vs Math

What other battles yall want to go down in 2019?

Battles between vets from the same era

Charlie Clips vs Calicoe
Hitman Holla vs DNA

These need to happen because these are some of the biggest names from that era that has yet to face each other.

Murda Mook

vs Tsu Surf
vs Hollow Da Don

One of these need to happen. Plus Mook might want to redeem himself after the general consensus had him losing to Verb.

Vets vs newer era battlers

Tay Roc vs Twork- could be a good undercard battle on the Lux/Verb card.

O Red vs Geechi Gotti- could go down on a Traffic card or even SM 9

K Shine vs Rum Nitty- this was supposed to go down last year on Smack Vol 2 but Shine pulled out due to legal issues. This is overdue.

John John Da Don vs Chef Trez- with their history on Bullpen and them going back and forth on social media it’s only a matter of time.

Hitman Holla vs T Top- this is a strong possibility with no real no brainer matchup left for Hitman. Plus they have history going back to their incident on DI 2.

Vets we haven’t seen in a while on URL

Swave Sevah vs Geechi Gotti- Swave is the quintessential gatekeeper of battle rap, Gotti gotta see Swave and preferably on URL.

Serius Jones vs Mr Wavy- this battle would make sense for both parties.

Yung Ill vs Snake Eyez

Daylyt vs Chess- I get it. Day has burnt the URL plenty of times but if they bring him back then matchup makes sense.

New era vs New era

Twork vs Geechi Gotti

B Dot vs Chef Trez

Snake Eyez vs Geechi Gotti

Ave vs Loso

2 on 2’s

Geechi/B Dot vs T Top/Brizz
Surf/Roc vs Clips/Goodz

Battles between vets from the same era

Charlie Clips vs Calicoe
Hitman Holla vs DNA

These need to happen because these are some of the biggest names from that era that has yet to face each other.

Murda Mook

vs Tsu Surf
vs Hollow Da Don

One of these need to happen. Plus Mook might want to redeem himself after the general consensus had him losing to Verb.

Vets vs newer era battlers

Tay Roc vs Twork- could be a good undercard battle on the Lux/Verb card.

O Red vs Geechi Gotti- could go down on a Traffic card or even SM 9

K Shine vs Rum Nitty- this was supposed to go down last year on Smack Vol 2 but Shine pulled out due to legal issues. This is overdue.

John John Da Don vs Chef Trez- with their history on Bullpen and them going back and forth on social media it’s only a matter of time.

Hitman Holla vs T Top- this is a strong possibility with no real no brainer matchup left for Hitman. Plus they have history going back to their incident on DI 2.

Vets we haven’t seen in a while on URL

Swave Sevah vs Geechi Gotti- Swave is the quintessential gatekeeper of battle rap, Gotti gotta see Swave and preferably on URL.

Serius Jones vs Mr Wavy- this battle would make sense for both parties.

Yung Ill vs Snake Eyez

Daylyt vs Chess- I get it. Day has burnt the URL plenty of times but if they bring him back then matchup makes sense.

New era vs New era

Twork vs Geechi Gotti

B Dot vs Chef Trez

Snake Eyez vs Geechi Gotti

Ave vs Loso

2 on 2’s

Geechi/B Dot vs T Top/Brizz
Surf/Roc vs Clips/Goodz

I'd wanna see 95% of those. Great list.

I got a vote for Champion of the year and if Geechi gets robbed I'm clappin shit up

Every poll on twitter had Geechi beating Shine 70%-30%, i think the people will have Geechi as COTY.... the fuckery will come from the bloggers.

The COTY roundtable will be live on the 12th.

Every poll on twitter had Geechi beating Shine 70%-30%, i think the people will have Geechi as COTY.... the fuckery will come from the bloggers.

The COTY roundtable will be live on the 12th.
I wouldn’t argue against Geechi winning it though.

Back