Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Lmao It's Not my Biz to know If that man eats from whatever genre....What I do know Is He's a spoiled Glorified Battle Rapper & Niggas FINALLY caught on

Oh & In the Genre that this thread Is titled my Guy

About to watch this and give my thoughts

If arp didnt want day there he shouldve set up the battle in the first place.

Black ice cartel>>>rbe

What the hell are you talking about? Lmfao, ARP clearly wanted Daylyt on the card, but he thought Daylyt was about to be on some bullshit, so he took him off the card, have you been following this at all?

Yep
What the hell are you talking about? Lmfao, ARP clearly wanted Daylyt on the card, but he thought Daylyt was about to be on some bullshit, so he took him off the card, have you been following this at all?
..even heard the interview with day and angryfan.

My opinion still stands. He know what he was getting into booking day in the 1st place.

Day voiced los didnt promote anything while he his self promoted on social media and on vladtv interviews so im playing middleman here.

Most of yall niggas in yall feelings like bitches so fuck ya and ya thoughts pussy

Yea, i was gonna respond to tech but i said fuck it. He's smarter than that.

Niggas really expected daylyt to spit for 20 mins straight all 3 rounds. There was a minute or so of rhymes before the video starts, i just couldn't fit the whole verse into the twitter video. He said before he started rapping he's gonna save the 2nd and 3rd verses for another time.

Goldie is right the only reason they didn’t drop Los cuz ARP wants to be able to say they brought a real rapper to battle rap but ICE? Fam just dropped a battle that went wood

Back