Welcome To aBlackWeb

test

He make's a decent argument. His main argument was that Day didn't do the trailer and he wasn't returning his texts.

In Day's defense he just had a child. Plus he had a clean track record for the most part. ARP was brought up that Day bullshitted in his J Murda battle..........nigga it's J Murda.

I understand why ARP made the choice he did, but I think he made the wrong move.

He should've set up a surprise battle. If the day vs los battle went down, u still have a surprise battle, if Day never shows up, u still have a surprise battle to make up for it. It would've been a win win.

He make's a decent argument. His main argument was that Day didn't do the trailer and he wasn't returning his texts.

In Day's defense he just had a child. Plus he had a clean track record for the most part. ARP was brought up that Day bullshitted in his J Murda battle..........nigga it's J Murda.

I understand why ARP made the choice he did, but I think he made the wrong move.

If he could do the IG live every single day, he could've done a trailer. It doesn't matter who the battler is, ARP gave him money for a performance. That's unprofessional. And obviously ARP wasn't going to hold a grudge over that if he booked him for los, but if day is not being serious he's not trying to risk fucking up this card with daylyt's antics. He's done in battle rap. URL don't fuck with him, he don't have a home in KOTD any more, and he just burned his bridge with RBE. He's done.

That card is massive for where RBE is, ARP has to be coming out his pockets heavy and betting his brand on this event. It's an investment. You don't play with that.

If he could do the IG live every single day, he could've done a trailer. It doesn't matter who the battler is, ARP gave him money for a performance. That's unprofessional. And obviously ARP wasn't going to hold a grudge over that if he booked him for los, but if day is not being serious he's not trying to risk fucking up this card with daylyt's antics. He's done in battle rap. URL don't fuck with him, he don't have a home in KOTD any more, and he just burned his bridge with RBE. He's done.

Los didn't do shit either and was iggin his calls too and was still hittin up URL events while iggin ARP. But he only kicked Daylyt off the card. That's bad business on his end too.

They have a surprise battle set up for the event, and you can't risk Daylyt doing some fuck shit when you have King Los as his opponent, nah.
ARP did the right thing.

Yall aint being objective lol

U can't only penalize one nigga when both did the same shit.

Either way , ARP took an L.

Yall aint being objective lol

U can't only penalize one nigga when both did the same shit.

Either way , ARP took an L.

Los is not the one with an extensive track record of doing bad business, daylyt is. Recycled verse on RBE. No show URL. Walked out on dont flop. That shit he pulled with BDot on LA battle grounds. His total slaughter antic and every other antic he's pulled. King Los is big part of his investment, and whatever convo they had on that phone wasn't disclosed but he felt he can risk being patient with Los. Not daylyt.

If you still siding with daylyt in 2018 idk what to tell you bruh, he's done.

Los is not the one with an extensive track record of doing bad business, daylyt is. Recycled verse on RBE. No show URL. Walked out on dont flop. That shit he pulled with BDot on LA battle grounds. His total slaughter antic and every other antic he's pulled. King Los is big part of his investment, and whatever convo they had on that phone wasn't disclosed but he felt he can risk being patient with Los. Not daylyt.

If you still siding with daylyt in 2018 idk what to tell you bruh, he's done.

ARP just made a blog talking about how daylyt has done nothing but good business with RBE. The ONLY bad thing he's done was bullshit in a battle with J Murda.............. J fuckin Murda lol Daylyt has given you your best and I believe your biggest battle on your league. U don't cut the nigga off , based on assumptions. That's bad business.

I just went back and checked. Daylyt has the biggest battle in your league's history. He has the 3rd biggest battle in your league's history. 3 of your top 5.

He's clearly your flagship artist. This is not how you handle it.

What a talking ass nigga...50 mins to say some shit he could ve said in 10 mins... I love ICE nh but he sux and ain’t nobody paying 50 bucks to hear him rap

Back