Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
If you not taking him serious why take the battle? It’s just a check. And if Daylyt can bullshit around and play with peoples money then it’s fair game for ARP to fuck with him. It is what it is

That also was a smack in the face to bullshit that J Murda battle with his URL battle coming up, basically i'ma take your money but i'm keeping my material for that other platform. What loyalty does ARP owe him after that? No grudge, we book you vs King Los it's a huge look for you. Oh, you are refusing to meet contract obligations. Well, lets see if he's at least talking about the battle. Oh, he deleted all his RBE promo from IG. What about his IG live. Oh, he's talking some random fuck shit and not 1 word about the upcoming battle. Well, let's send him a few messages to see if we get a response from him.....

you cant be serious B how much more lenient you want ARP to be. The whole situation with him monitoring daylyt was the span of 2-3 months.

I just went back and checked. Daylyt has the biggest battle in your league's history. He has the 3rd biggest battle in your league's history. 3 of your top 5.

He's clearly your flagship artist. This is not how you handle it.

QB/Arsonal the most viewed battle on that platform.

QB/Arsonal the most viewed battle on that platform.

Didn't see that one and that's only by about 30k views. Daylyt still has 2 of the top 4 most viewed battles on the platform.

Bad business anyway you slice it

That also was a smack in the face to bullshit that J Murda battle with his URL battle coming up, basically i'ma take your money but i'm keeping my material for that other platform. What loyalty does ARP owe him after that? No grudge, we book you vs King Los it's a huge look for you. Oh, you are refusing to meet contract obligations. Well, lets see if he's at least talking about the battle. Oh, he deleted all his RBE promo from IG. What about his IG live. Oh, he's talking some random fuck shit and not 1 word about the upcoming battle. Well, let's send him a few messages to see if we get a response from him.....

you cant be serious B how much more lenient you want ARP to be. The whole situation with him monitoring daylyt was the span of 2-3 months.

U said all that, but los did zero promo as well. If you're gonna penalize one person then penalize the other mf doing the exact same shit. If not, it's bullshit reasoning.

I'll bet any of yall niggas within 8 months Day will be on either Smack, RBE or KOTD

Full bank bets.

Lol Sadly I Bet He will too . Which Is Unfortunate , Shit Hoffa, Holla ect I thought they would never be back ..Daylyt thought He was bigger than the game @ times to me...Well that time has passed!!! Humble ya self weirdo ass Nigga

As long as there's goofy niggas like this in battle rap, the legends like daylyt will always be able to come back

giphy.gif

Lmao It's Not my Biz to know If that man eats from whatever genre....What I do know Is He's a spoiled Glorified Battle Rapper & Niggas FINALLY caught on

Oh & In the Genre that this thread Is titled my Guy

Back