Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Nome8 predictions

Surf V nitty - surf 2-1 - surf is automatically gonna get the first round just cuz of his return, nitty isn’t that great on the big stage and surf commands that stage he’s dynamic up there but I’m hoping nitty brings a fight. it is In houston so I’m not sure how the surf gas will be. Surf needs to really beat this nigga if he wants to continue talking that “Battle Gawd” shit

Roc V Goodz - Roc 2-1 - but I’m not sleeping on goodz or underestimating how he could clown roast and make roc look crazy up there. Wasn’t crazy about the battle when it was announced but this could be a good one. The different styles they have makes it interesting.

Brizz V clips - brizz 2-1 - clips plays around too much and brizz never comes to play. Not really interested in this battle at all though

DNA V JC - Dna 2-1- I know niggas hate dna and think he’s corny but the nigga don’t really be losing like that. DNA has cleaned up niggas on that big stage (ill will, chilla Jones). JC has been taking L’s lately and I don’t think the fans are behind him like when he was on his “where is Lux” campaign. Yeah JC clearly has the better pen but on the big stage that’s not all that matters DNA can control the crowd better imo.

Suge V Twork - Suge 2-1 - if this isn’t battle of the night I’ll be disappointed
Both these niggas are electrifying with powerful deliveries, twork has the better pen but suge just knows how to get straight to it talkin that bully shit everyone loves, I don’t even care who wins this I’m just ready to see these niggas bark on each other lol.

ill will vs ttop - ttop 2-1 - both fire but ttop is just more consistent. ill will tends to drops the ball sometimes but if they both come with it this should be a good fight.

Yea, i don't even fuck with JC like that, but he aint fuckin with JC.

I also think Nitty is gonna beat Surf. He got a chip on his shoulder after choking against JJDD.

Yea, i don't even fuck with JC like that, but he aint fuckin with JC.

I also think Nitty is gonna beat Surf. He got a chip on his shoulder after choking against JJDD.
Nitty will beat Surf but the gas station attendants wont let that happen

Back