Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Surf top 5?

on URL you can definitely make that argument
never understood the "mr debatable" clowning tag niggas give him. bruh if you battling niggas on their shit you're not beating them clearly.

classics with big t, conceited, yung ill, kshine, beat hitman arguably beat ttop arguably beat hollow beat tay roc classic performance vs xfactor classic body bag vs brixx GUNTITLES. Like come on

Who do yall have ranked higher at this point, Surf or Roc?
definitely roc off consistency he been doing his numbers while surf was away (vs chess, hollow and dizaster) surf had a few duds before he battled ttop and went to jail
as far as stock him and rock were right there together before he got locked up but surf can get it right back if he does what he supposed to vs rum nitty

i think surf is a better battler than tay roc, and is definitely more popular than him but if we talking a power-ranking currently idk how you would have surf ahead of roc, he been out for a year while roc was cooking

Roc gets graded on a curve and when he gives lackluster performances, they makes excuses vs Charron it was “it wasn’t on URL. Vs Nitty it was what Nitty didn’t do rather than how Roc won. He arguably lost to Chess because Chess 3rd round was too long. He lost to Hollow but some people claim he won because Hollow didn’t do enough, and I will never watch Roc vs Diz.

i agree chess arguably beat roc but that was a great battle, chess sent that nigga soul to a roc planet in that first round

lol nah roc is up there with the big dogs, way too consistent to not be. had a few bad battles but so has surf

the Tay Roc gas is Saudi Arabia like....that Goodz vs Tay Roc battle will be interesting like an argument between BP and Texaco

It used to be I thought Roc was aight, but his bars were too basic for my taste up until after he battled surf. Maybe it's just me but I always felt after he linked with surf, something just clicked with dude.. he just got "it" now and he made a fan out of me real quick. I still wouldn't say his pen game is crazy but when he give you bars like that seat belt buckle up line, I can't knock him.

I've always been technical minded with rap, I want to hear those double/triple entendres, word play, set ups etc but i always hated battle rappers that did all of that with no street element that i can feel. Surf is the embodiment of that best of both worlds that I look for.. & why he's my personal favorite. Also...

.. Jersey

Back