Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Who's picking and choosing.

You're new to these parts, but niggas been getting called out for that shit for years. It didn't start with Mike P.

but why does it matter?

if everyone rapped gun bars, how long do you think battlerap would last?

and most of the fans get ALL the references these dudes be making from movie characters, to comics, to wrestling, to video games

why is this an issue when the name of the game is to out bar your opponent? Does the subject matter really matter?

I dont know ALL the shit Lux or Day be talking about in their raps, but i can tell they immerse themselves in those subjects so that they can put it an a scheme so that it comes off clever to the audience. But not everybody has to rap like Day and Lux to be considered good at this.

I dont understand why this is so difficult to grasp

but why does it matter?

if everyone rapped gun bars, how long do you think battlerap would last?

and most of the fans get ALL the references these dudes be making from movie characters, to comics, to wrestling, to video games

why is this an issue when the name of the game is to out bar your opponent? Does the subject matter really matter?

I dont know ALL the shit Lux or Day be talking about in their raps, but i can tell they immerse themselves in those subjects so that they can put it an a scheme so that it comes off clever to the audience. But not everybody has to rap like Day and Lux to be considered good at this.

I dont understand why this is so difficult to grasp

I just want some chips

Mike P is nice fuck all the bullshit. Not on my top5 list but the blatant disrespect is wack especially when his peers regard him as a killer

He's in the same box as Charron, DNA and the rest of the geeks.

Niggas was calling charron the "Smack killer" smh/lol

Daylyt took shits on stage ,wiped ball sweat on niggas, dressed in all types of costumes and pulled his meat out in a predominantly gay battle league, said he wants to fuck diddy etc etc but niggas gotta problem with Mike P

Yikes

Daylyt took shits on stage ,wiped ball sweat on niggas, dressed in all types of costumes and pulled his meat out in a predominantly gay battle league, said he wants to fuck diddy etc etc but niggas gotta problem with Mike P

Yikes

You're talking about antics, I'm talkin about rapping.

Yall niggas like Mike P, Charron and the rest of the geeks cool. It's the same niggas in every section of the site defending nerd shit lol

From now on my only response is "I just want some chips"

To a Mike P fan it is legit.
But u disregard the daylyt post huh....

EducatedJadedAracari-max-1mb.gif

You're talking about antics, I'm talkin about rapping.

Yall niggas like Mike P, Charron and the rest of the geeks cool. It's the same niggas in every section of the site defending nerd shit lol

From now on my only response is "I just want some chips"
Im talkin shit that never should be apart of battle rap but since its daylyt you disregard it cuz he can rhyme words together good?

Oh na its just antics..

Back