Welcome To aBlackWeb

Im talkin shit that never should be apart of battle rap but since its daylyt you disregard it cuz he can rhyme words together good?

Oh na its just antics..

In a music discussion about Kanye West, why df is kim kardashian being brought up? I'm talkin about MUSIC.

We're talkin about battle rap and you wanna talk about vlad interviews. Foh man.

Niggas can say what they want about DNA,but that nigga is dangerous at rapping.

he's an all around player and a vet and will and has fucked a lot of top tiers up.

Mike P is fire to me.

Everybody does their thing how they do their thing.

Just because a nigga be talking that street shit don't mean he on that shit just because he knows how to sale it or has a good image.

I like the street shit and the rappity rap shit.

Last edited:
Just because a nigga be talking that street shit don't mean he on that shit just because he knows how to sale it or has a good image.

I disagree 100%. How you sell your image is a large part of your performance. Goodz is Goodz cuz of how he sells his shit.

Conceited is a pioneer and legend, but one of his biggest flaws was believeability and corny bars.

A nerd nigga saying he's shooting machetes is a fuckin problem lol If you're cool with urkel niggas talking about gangbangin more power to you fam, but i can't get jiggy with the shit.

But I acknowledge DNA is a dope rapper, Mike P is average af.

Back