Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Wtf does raps like a super hero even mean

Just tell smack to set it up if you think you're nicer than him

Cal said all fax.

Mike P should never be in the same discussion as Cal.
Watch this

Why is Cal even mentioning Mike in the first place if he feels so superior to him?

You can think dude is ass and never bring him up in conversation even if you sitting right there off stage at his battle

Watch this

Why is Cal even mentioning Mike in the first place if he feels so superior to him?

You can think dude is ass and never bring him up in conversation even if you sitting right there off stage at his battle

So nobody can ever bring up somebody being trash? Make that make sense.

So nobody can ever bring up somebody being trash? Make that make sense.
Sure you can. I didn't say you can't

But why would if you feel they are so beneath you

Surf been bullying JC online for the past few months and got his ass embarrassed at NOME. He feel JC not on his level, well, looks like surf not on surf level

You don't keep up a back and forth with a nigga that long who you feel is several tiers beneath you

Sure you can. I didn't say you can't

But why would if you feel they are so beneath you

Surf been bullying JC online for the past few months and got his ass embarrassed at NOME. He feel JC not on his level, well, looks like surf not on surf level

You don't keep up a back and forth with a nigga that long who you feel is several tiers beneath you

So when Kobe said Smush is trash that was really KObe's way of saying Smush is dope.

Nah fam, niggas get clowned for being trash everyday, nothing more nothing less.

So when Kobe said Smush is trash that was really KObe's way of saying Smush is dope.

Nah fam, niggas get clowned for being trash everyday, nothing more nothing less.
nah

Kobe could've just chosen to not say anything at all. He dont get a pass b/c he Kobe. But like Kobe and many other greats, their ego's are the driving forces behind a lot of decisions they make so instead of letting Smush's comments get buried b/c he chose not to respond, his ego told him "you better not let him talk spicy about you" and so he said what he said.

People can ask the question, you dont have to answer it. That's all im saying.

I agree with Cal in the sense that, while i thought Mike's NOME performance was pretty dope, he still didnt crack Geechi/Verb or Day/Roc, but look who you comparing his match against Saga to? And ftr, Mike had a way better performance than Surf on the same night. I'm not talking about body of work, but he clearly outperformed Surf's performance.

Put it like this, if you were already on the fence about Mike coming into NOME, him slaughtering Saga did nothing to change that.

*Nerd alert incoming*

If URL really wanted to take this shit to the next level, they would implement a ranking system like they have on "One Punch Man".

As they have battles, their ranking changes.

How do they determine the starting ranks? Put every battler that's on the roster for URL, have 5 tiers next to their name, and let fans choose where they think that person is as of today.

Once the rankings have been determined, then you can start having some really good battles across the tiers

Back