Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
And this is why shit will go commercial.

Niggas more worried about views and a entertaining "pregame", than the game itself.

Don't no body want to see them battle, they just want to see them talk. Give them a podcast then lol.
It's always been views over talent. They rather spend 50k on a Surf who gives you 2 rounds than a fully prepared John John. Who the fans coming to see? Not no John John

It's always been views over talent. They rather spend 50k on a Surf who gives you 2 rounds than a fully prepared John John. Who the fans coming to see? Not no John John

Right. The contracts gotta start including language that allows pay reduction for chokes(jersey). If you stumble and get it back im cool with that tho.

It's crazy Nome X was free and I still feel cheated.

Cause none of these battle rappers got no fuckin personality & they boring. Lux & Mook is cemented in this shit so they get paid the highest. If they getting underpaid, who fault is it? If you don't like the price, they offering.. DON'T BATTLE

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
And this is why shit will go commercial.

Niggas more worried about views and a entertaining "pregame", than the game itself.

Don't no body want to see them battle, they just want to see them talk. Give them a podcast then lol.
Facts!

Nobody trying to hear rex rounds anymore. I got one more cas battle intrested in and thats with 40cal.

Nigga what lol
i thought homie had just gotten his shit straightened with a hot comb

I been watching some older battles trying to get back into it after Corona hit and i kinda lost interest

and im comparing this nigga beard to how it is now. I aint intentionally looking at the shit, but at the same time i cant unsee it

He definitely was fucking with some Beijing or whatever in addition to some sorta extensions. Nigga shit look like it does in movies when they put the fake beards in.

Back