Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Geechi smoked tf out of the pen when they battled but 5th don't like talking about that

It happens.Sometimes a nigga can take a respectable loss,where they came prepared and had fire,but the other person was just a little better,but not by a landslide.

.....and....Pause at him "Looks good"

Ohhhhh you probably meant to reply to who said that
Gentlemens 30!!

Why tf u wanna tag will
When u start the verse saying "I'm feeling like will nah joyner I'm feeling like martin"?

Just don't mention Will at all and big up Martin.
Cornball ass

except for A Ward but we pretended that didn’t happen,
I watched that couple days ago
Geechie lost but it was a good battle
He definitely didn't think ward was gonna do that to him but that's his fault. I don't even buy the excuse he went light, geechies rds were good ward just beat him solidly

2017 COTY, Red won all his battles including a body of Showoff and had one debatable vs Ave. Fine.

2018 COTY, Geechi won most of his except for A Ward but we pretended that didn’t happen, bodied he who shall not be named and had a debatable against Shine. Fine.

Now it seems like politics is involved. @Neo Cortez is yucking it up now but wait when a nigga he dont like win it he gonna sing a different tune...

Red won that battle clearly.. AVE recycled in that battle...

Last edited:
U know what, I believe the cornball cat and jayblac that they're not url employees. URL the biggest brand and has the biggest events so you're gonna see a lot of "battle rap media" around them more than anyone else but this looks like a witch hunt. Niggaz just tired of jayblac having that good guy image for this long.

Niggaz act like he was touching them kids when tech nine shit eventually got exposed. Comes with the territory i guess

Back