Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
I don't know homies record throughout the year but bloods kinda boring to me. He has dope battles and some where he comes off hit or miss

Have u seen his battle with serius jones or chef trez? His battle with ave was dope too. He beat geechi too (3-0 imo) but that battle wasn't the greatest.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
He just gonna win every year, time to stop donating to these niggas

Now you know i'm not the biggest geechi fan lol but he earned it though. The names he put in 2019 is better than a lot of battlers entire resume. Arguably battle of the year and arguably round of the year. His work ethic is crazy. Can't do nothing but salute it.

Its up to the battlers to feel a way to stand back and let him 3peat.. somebody gotta out work him.

I think we all knew this

His resume is insane.
Its easy to accomplish when URL crowns you the golden goose. So essentially whoever they decide to push hard for the year will always be front runner for the award since thats the "only platform that counts".

Politricks as usual

Its easy to accomplish when URL crowns you the golden goose. So essentially whoever they decide to push hard for the year will always be front runner for the award since thats the "only platform that counts".

Politricks as usual

They can put you in the lane,but can't give you the drive

They want it to be Twork,but Twork be having issues.

I know them NY niggas don't want Gotti running shit

Gotti is consistent even when he loses,which is rare.

Shit O Red wasn't the golden Goose,but his work got him COTY.

You can't really downplay it like that because Gotti is a machine in that he can battle so frequently and maintain a level of decency. Like i said his work ethic is crazy. URL giving him the push but you gotta credit him for putting in the work, consistently, in a lot.

1f525.png

1f525.png

1f525.png

LEFT NOTHING BUT THOUGHTS IN THE CASKET...NOW IT'S A SUGGESTION BOX!

JC1.png

Back