Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Until Saga deads the Christian gimmick i qint checking for any of his battles. The geeks will continue to watch his shit, but he won't get any big stage battles.

He looks good in losses
:hahaha:
It happens.Sometimes a nigga can take a respectable loss,where they came prepared and had fire,but the other person was just a little better,but not by a landslide.

.....and....Pause at "Looks good"

Ohhhhh you probably meant to reply to who said that

Last edited:
It happens.Sometimes a nigga can take a respectable loss,where they came prepared and had fire,but the other person was just a little better,but not by a landslide.

.....and....Pause at him "Looks good"

Ohhhhh you probably meant to reply to who said that
He got bodied 3/4 times last year and still won Champion. That’s crazy.

He got bodied 3/4 times last year and still won Champion. That’s crazy.

Who bodied him?

Only clear loses were Ars,Charron,and Ill Will,debatable with O red, Roc and Surf,but I got him losing

but he put on in every battle.

He also beat Bigg K,Ice,Twork,and a few more

Gotti was a part of potential classics all yr

Who bodied him?

Only clear loses were Ars,Charron,and Ill Will,debatable with O red, Roc and Surf,but I got him losing

but he put on in every battle.

He also beat Bigg K,Ice,Twork,and a few more

Gotti was a part of potential classics all yr
:niggaa:

Ars dog walked him lol

Which brings up an interesting point. You can be champion of the year if you got bodied in that year? Not just a 3-0, i'm talking ars made an example out of geechi lol
2017 COTY, Red won all his battles including a body of Showoff and had one debatable vs Ave. Fine.

2018 COTY, Geechi won most of his except for A Ward but we pretended that didn’t happen, bodied he who shall not be named and had a debatable against Shine. Fine.

Now it seems like politics is involved. @Neo Cortez is yucking it up now but wait when a nigga he dont like win it he gonna sing a different tune...

Ars dog walked him lol

Which brings up an interesting point. You can be champion of the year if you got bodied in that year? Not just a 3-0, i'm talking ars made an example out of geechi lol

The answer is yes if you're overall body of work is good and you don't choke a lot or have short rounds.

Gotti was ready to take anybody at anytime.

He was on several leagues.

2017 COTY, Red won all his battles including a body of Showoff and had one debatable vs Ave. Fine.

2018 COTY, Geechi won most of his except for A Ward but we pretended that didn’t happen, bodied he who shall not be named and had a debatable against Shine. Fine.

Now it seems like politics is involved. @Neo Cortez is yucking it up now but wait when a nigga he dont like win it he gonna sing a different tune...
Ave got caught stealing in that O red battle

Back