Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Bet. I bought a professional mic and set up a few things. I gotta buy a mixer to make sure everything is recorded correctly. I just got back in the states today, so Ima order the mixer tonight and hopefully it'll be here in the next few days.

Last edited:
KOTD fell off last year. They had a strong 2016, but I don't remember any great battles from them last year. I think RBE took the #2 slot last year.

SN: I don't feel like lookin for the post where i posted my current top 5, but Danja Zone is definitely on the list.

KOTD fell off last year. They had a strong 2016, but I don't remember any great battles from them last year. I think RBE took the #2 slot last year.

SN: I don't feel like lookin for the post where i posted my current top 5, but Danja Zone is definitely on the list.
Off the top I’d say Verb/B Dot was their best battle from 2017.

KOTD just dont have the talent and personalities...i mean their top dogs are Dizaster Pat Stay and Charron ....3 guys no one d give a fuck if they never rapped again

On the real, Daylyt kept KOTD afloat. He stopped fuckin with him after the shit they pulled when he battled mickey factz. He'll prolly start battlin on RBE more.

Back