Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Scust at grown man watching dna battles

What do you get when you grade a D and a A...you C average
KEJociG.gif

When you think about it. That’s something Tay Roc would say.

What do yuu get when yuu grade a D and a A...yuu C average

*Then crowd gases the bullshit*

Then he gonna be like

SneakyForcefulFieldspaniel-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: GNS
Would yall agree Lux been mediocre since the Mook battle?

His funk flex freestyle was the best freestyle to drop from any rapper in years, but battle rap wise............

I rewatched Clips vs Lux last week and I honestly don’t know how people thought Clips won that (well I do just being rhetorical). Lux bars are like a thanksgiving meal, Clips bars is microwave food. It’s easy to make (bars doesn’t go over heads) and can eat it in minutes, Lux bars is structured and layered with double meanings and metaphors (got me feeling like shady writing all that smh) it’s easy to see why Clips hit in the building. But 2 years later Clips bars hasn’t aged as well meanwhile I’m still catching new stuff that I missed from Lux.

The same pretty much goes for the Arsonal battle.

Lux is 1b on my top 5 list of alltime, i know about the intricacies of his bars lol I'm just saying fam, idk, i still think he took L's to both. Then again, I haven't watched either battle since they dropped. Im taking a long ass trip later today, Ima watch both battles and see if my opinion changes.

Lux is 1b on my top 5 list of alltime, i know about the intricacies of his bars lol I'm just saying fam, idk, i still think he took L's to both. Then again, I haven't watched either battle since they dropped. Im taking a long ass trip later today, Ima watch both battles and see if my opinion changes.
I thought Clips/Lux was debatable on first watch. Watch again you’ll look at that battle much different. What sealed it for Lux was Clips getting in his feelings in the 3rd round. I been thought Lux beat Ars

Yeah i had lux winning those after rewatching but he did lose a step. His slogan is talk dirty but he aint really been doing that.
But he said it himself in a 15MoFe interview, verbatim, “i know this in my heart of hearts i aint been at certain levels”. Then the flex freestyle dropped.

Exactly, people can say he won those battles, but since the mook battle he's clearly lost a step. Like i said his funk flex freestyle was other worldly, but he's been slippin in the battles.

Back