Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ahhh i remember now. But the niggas has about 100 battles, yall can't put him in the Qleen Paper category off that one no show lol

Who else we trying to see on that card? I think JC should sit out & get the lux battle situated before he does anything else. Nitty & twork could benefit from a small break too.

Reactions: GNS
I wanna see Ave and Nitty back at Vol 2. Idk against who,but they both need to be on the card.

Daylyt being on there is like wishin for a 3k solo

I still like the match up i just thought he oversaturated himself.
He messed up there. Had he chilled out after the Nitty battle that could’ve been a possibility for this Smack card. But now the battle makes no sense (not like it ever did to begin with) but he has bills so I can’t tell a man to turn down money.

Wtf is happening here? lmaooo If I spit like soulja boy and never choked , am I one of the greatest?
DNA ain't no soldier boy nigga.he is a dope MC.

DNA is rapping right now somewhere.

DNA will or already beat yall favorites.

Like it or not DNA has earned his seat at the table many times over.

DNA hasn't even been able to battle any of my favorite rappers, he's only battled one so far (magic) and got killed.

URL should have a big enough pool where they don't have to overuse the same talent. I mentioned Nitty despite coming off a classic, he's had a lot of battles recently chef trez JC DNA iron solomon.. perfect time to sit out a couple events is when you are at a high point let the culture miss you a little bit.

JC would be 100% locked in for Lux if he stepped back after the nitty battle like 5th said. Last thing I want to see after a battle of the year performance is nitty coming out flat like his battle with tay roc. Twork just took a bad loss to wavy supposedly he might want to lock in 2018 a little more seriously.

Back