Welcome To aBlackWeb

So being a professional? Never choking or stumbling? Never no shows battles? And treats the culture and art form with respect and represents battle rap with class, yet he’s one of the most hated on by fans. Funny how that works, yet battlers that do clown stuff get more love than DNA.

What dna battle have you rewatched lately? I never in my life got on youtube and said, know what, lets watch some dna today.

How surf said it... cruising at the speed limit

Wtf is happening here? lmaooo If I spit like soulja boy and never choked , am I one of the greatest?

Come on that’s disingenuous because DNA don’t rap like Soulja Boy, not even close.

It was an exaggeration but the point was made, you don't get to Goat status just because you don't choke and remain "professional". He's constantly avg/above avg. There's maybe 1 or 2 great performances from DNA.

It was an exaggeration but the point was made, you don't get to Goat status just because you don't choke and remain "professional". He's constantly avg/above avg. There's maybe 1 or 2 great performances from DNA.
So wait a minute? I thought it was alright to be average as long as you don’t choke or stumble word to Tay Roc. But DNA don’t choke or stumble and he’s average to slightly above average and it’s a problem? Is it Oochie Wally or is it 1 Mic?

There must be 2 Hollow’s. And what is a DNAnny?

Most on champion thought Roc won, hence roc being #2 on the best battle rapper of the year list and Hollow didn't even make the top 20. That's simple math lol

And how do you shoot a machete?

Most on champion thought Roc won, hence roc being #2 on the best battle rapper of the year list and Hollow didn't even make the top 20. That's simple math lol

And how do you shoot a machete?
Kenny Lewis was a Cave Gang dick rider. And when did Jefferson get on the 50 dollar bill?

Kenny Lewis was a Cave Gang dick rider. And when did Jefferson get on the 50 dollar bill?

Kenny Lewis wasn't part of the Champion panel nigga lol and how do u throw up in the middle of a battle and niggas say he never choked?

Kenny Lewis wasn't part of the Champion panel nigga lol and how do u throw up in the middle of a battle and niggas say he never choked?
Is Champion gonna be your go too default thing? Cause you better keep that same energy..Tay Roc threw up too.

Reactions: GNS
DNA might be the most professional battle rapper out there; unlike the rest of these guys thats all he got so of course he gonna battle a lot and be consistent

Is Champion gonna be your go too default thing? Cause you better keep that same energy..Tay Roc threw up too.

The Champion of the year thing was different cuz that's nearly 20 different bloggers' opinions. The actual show is only 2 people so while I do put credence into the real show, it means more when 20 different bloggers all come to the conclusion.

The Champion of the year thing was different cuz that's nearly 20 different bloggers' opinions. The actual show is only 2 people so while I do put credence into the real show, it means more when 20 different bloggers all come to the conclusion.
Some of them thought Tay Roc beat Charron

Fam u have charron in ur top 5 all time, I refuse to have any conversation about that mf with you lmaoo

Back