Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fr nigga lol We aint no damn lip readers, aint no tellin what he told him, cuz surf's reaction wasn't a reaction of someone who was just told that

Reactions: GNS
Conceited got that one, Surf came with it, but that was one of Con's best performances.

And I ain't even bring up this one, where Surf CLEARLY says "He won." at the 31:20 mark.

Conceited got that one, Surf came with it, but that was one of Con's best performances.

And I ain't even bring up this one, where Surf CLEARLY says "He won." at the 31:20 mark.

giphy.gif

It's a pretty dope card so far, tbh I aint really hype about cortez hypin mediocre bars, but I'm sure Red is gonna be in his bag. The other 2 battles should be fire tho.

But there is no crowd for cortez to be hyping his own bars for... You don't think cortez gonna get in his bag in a small room? He prides himself on penmanship I think it will be a good look for him.

I think his penmanship is mediocre af. He has a few bars here in there , but 90% be weak. And i'm willing to bet u w.e that we'll hear atleast 3 "that's nastyyyyyyyyyyy"

My guy Bigg K finally back on Smack.Wish it was vs Ave,but K probably making more off T Top.K gotta win,so Top might be in for a long day.If K does what he does,he can beat Top,but watch for them angles.

Back