Welcome To aBlackWeb

test

giphy.gif

lmaooo niggas still hate JJDD?

But yea, he's gonna get smoked. Nitty's currently the best in the game imo

I've never been a JJDD fan... but after seeing how he cooked against Bigg K i'm not mad at this at all. This could be a sleeper.

I always concerned this Con's best performance. Funny most people who use the gif from the battle don't know how ill he was in the battle

I always concerned this Con's best performance. Funny most people who use the gif from the battle don't know how ill he was in the battle

This is one of my favorite events in battle rap history....Conceited shitted on Jesse James “ turn ur dreadlocks to a chocolate smoothie” and then Big T sonned Hitman

Crazy thing I remember everything from these battles and ain’t seen that shit in yrs ain’t even press play on the vid

Smh.. Todd is on the card.. Who’s next DNAnny.. I like Ars vs Hollow & Bigg K vs T Top matchups.. But those other two matches are weak to me.. There had to be better opponents out there for O Red & Nitty...

Smh.. Todd is on the card.. Who’s next DNAnny.. I like Ars vs Hollow & Bigg K vs T Top matchups.. But those other two matches are weak to me.. There had to be better opponents out there for O Red & Nitty...
O Red and Cortez makes sense, Nitty and John John is a wack matchup. But let’s see how the battles play out.

Back