Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
what Tay Roc has done to diminish his career by becoming a sort or url gatekeeper is insane. A tay roc on ya resume no longer means shit.
I agree,but also he has battled most of the top tier

It still looks crazy seeing him vs Slade,Stumbles,and Snake,but hey money is green.

That nigga battled Gluezy during covid lockdowns

I agree,but also he has battled most of the top tier

it still looks crazy seeing him vs Slade,Stumbles,and Snake,but hey money is green.
Bro niggas having one good showing and getting roc is insane business model. Roc was positioned as an end game battler but couldnt sit out like the mooks n lux’s of the world.

Again…

He should be a millionaire

Bro niggas having one good showing and getting roc is insane business model. Roc was positioned as an end game battler but couldnt sit out like the mooks n lux’s of the world.

Again…

He should be a millionaire

While I'm sure Roc is doing okay money wise,probably getting 15-30k a battle,all I can hear is Hollow.

"THE GUN BAR KING GOTTA JOOOOOOB"

Last edited:
Swamp didn't really deserve Roc,but he had a great yr in the tourny and at least had been around pre covid and popped on Youtube

Plus Swamp did win,so he earned that shot

Lol JC got smoked and it wasn’t even close.
Rd 1 klutz rapped longer and was more detailed
Rd2 JCs round was short and the klutz dude rapped way longer and for me was just more concise and personal.
Rd 3 he got him with the emotional angle about his dead baby mother and the JC /Jesus angle
JCs 3rd was amazing,but not enough at all

JC as usual had some shit but klutz JCed JC

This bullshit gotta stop.Everbody loses

I guess they claimed that he beat Surf too?

I remember when the entire battle rap community said Prep beat JC then the battle dropped lol

I’m sick of this shit but I get it they put the niggas they wanna push against JC then hype them up

Back