Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Random fact hot topic, Lux and Murda Mook aren’t the end game of battle rap anymore. Personally Mook sucks never been good. Respect for pioneering I guess but he sucks.

Who is now?
The beauty is it’s no one now Lux got treated like he was a PG against Geechi and Mook literally only beat Geechi because of home basis. It’s a free slot(s). Would have said Sur but he has a different 30 to worry about. Could be Geechi he would have to take some time off tho to be missed and championed if that makes sense.

The beauty is it’s no one now Lux got treated like he was a PG against Geechi and Mook literally only beat Geechi because of home basis. It’s a free slot(s). Would have said Sur but he has a different 30 to worry about. Could be Geechi he would have to take some time off tho to be missed and championed if that makes sense.
No,He won because he was better at rapping in a competition of rapping.

Mook lost to Verb in NY.

I was rooting for Will agains Loaded Los.. But he's disrespecting the nigga a little to much.. So I guess now I’m with Lux clone 2.0 against William…

I don't think he sounds like Lux,He just into some of the same shit.

Los always been fire to me.DNA barely beat him debatably

At first I had him winning,but on a rewatch DNA might have got rd 2 and 3.App got DNA too.

IDK who to go for.Los is more lyrical,but Will can get crazy and got aggression.

Will might get Los,but it ain't gone be easy.

I'm trying to go to this event but tickets was already sold out .Gotta try at the door,but it's limited.

I don't think he sounds like Lux,He just into some of the same shit.

Los always been fire to me.DNA barely beat him debatably

At first I had him winning,but on a rewatch DNA might have got rd 2 and 3.App got DNA too.

IDK who to go for.Los is more lyrical,but Will can get crazy and got aggression.

Will might get Los,but it ain't gone be easy.

I'm trying to go to this event but tickets was already sold out .Gotta try at the door,but it's limited.

Loaded Los got the 1st & 2nd against DNAnny.. Gary only got the 3rd round...

Dre Dennis addresses his recycling.. This nigga is such clown.. He edits out chokes on his D-League that he owns and now he’s out here getting caught recycling…

Back