test
I actually enjoy Black Compass' content.

I hope they regroup.

LOL that bootleg shit wasn't even a secret if you listened to them.

idk if it was flat out said,but I would hear little things about come to the discord and insinuations in live chats and maybe ppl straight up saying .

Shiiiiiit I watch bootlegs all th time so I can't be mad,but I don't own a league.

• Cap
Reactions: AP2.5
Without Caffeine and Youtube URL is in disarray

I got the app but I never know when battles happened or who's on a losing/winning streak

Seems like Caffeine is a wrap.

Bloggers vs bloggers hotter than the battles.

But there are some good battles on the app like True vs Ave,but they not getting shine on that app.

I'm starting to see why Eazy is moving how he is with them.

They need some youtube only battles since they want app battles to stay on the app.

Plus like him or hate him,Surf kept this shit talking and talking about actual battles or battle rapping.

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: 400Degreez
Without Caffeine and Youtube URL is in disarray

I got the app but I never know when battles happened or who's on a losing/winning streak

Seems like Caffeine is a wrap.

Bloggers vs bloggers hotter than the battles.

But there are some good battles on the app like True vs Ave,but they not getting shine on that app.

I'm starting to see why Eazy is moving how he is with them.

They need some youtube only battles since they want app battles to stay on the app.

Plus loike him or hate him,Surf kept this shit talking and talking about actual battles or battle rapping.
Fam the simplest model been recommended by damn near everyone and thats use the youtube to build up the newer battlers and then once their profile builds put em behind the paywall of the app.

Niggas not paying monthly subscriptions to watch sol laflare and kutz or klutz or whoever

what Tay Roc has done to diminish his career by becoming a sort or url gatekeeper is insane. A tay roc on ya resume no longer means shit.

Fam the simplest model been recommended by damn near everyone and thats use the youtube to build up the newer battlers and then once their profile builds put em behind the paywall of the app.

Niggas not paying monthly subscriptions to watch sol laflare and kutz or klutz or whoever
URL DGAF because they are not struggling financially.

It's the fans they are suffering.

I hear they're doing something with netflix,but IDK what that's about?Hearing maybe a URL Doc though,not battles.